TJEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Tripura JEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Tripura and either the candidate or his/her parent must have been residing in the state of Tripura continuously for not less than 10 (ten) years immediately prior to the date of making application for appearing at the Joint Entrance Examination-2022
- Candidate must have passed / appeared / due to appear in the year of Joint Entrance Examination at the Higher Secondary Examination of Tripura Board of Secondary Education / Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent examination with the subjects in which he / she desires to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination.
- Children of All India Services Officers of Manipur-Tripura cadre and the children of the employees of State Government posted outside Tripura will be eligible to appear at the examination irrespective of their prior stay in Tripura.
- In case a candidate is not a permanent resident of Tripura but his / her parent is an Officer on deputation to the Government of Tripura / Officer of the Central Govt. working in Tripura and has served in Tripura continuously for a period of 3 (three) years or more and the candidate have passed or appeared / due to appear at the H.S. (+2) Exam or equivalent from an Institution of Tripura, is eligible for appearing in the Examination.
- In case of Wards of Ex-Serviceman, either the candidate or his/her parents must have been staying in Tripura continuously for not less than 5 (five) years immediately prior to the date of making application for appearing at the Tripura Joint Entrance Exam and the candidate must have passed or appeared / due to appear at the H.S.(+2) Exam or equivalent in the year of Joint Entrance Exam from any legally recognized institution in India with subjects in which he / she desires to appear at the Joint Entrance Exam.
- If a candidate is allotted a seat in the past inside or outside the State on the basis of the result of Tripura Joint Entrance Examination he/she shall not be eligible to appear at the Tripura Joint Entrance Exam this year or subsequent year unless he/she has surrendered the allotted seat in writing within specific time to the appropriate authority.