Telangana Social Welfare Residential Junior College announces Common Entrance Test (TSWRJC CET) 2022
TSWRJC CET 2022 – On-line applications are invited for admission into Intermediate 1st year in Center of Excellence (COE) General and Vocational Junior Colleges functioning under the control of Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society, Hyderabad (TSWREIS) for the academic session 2022
TSWRJC CET Dates 2022
- Online Application Submission through Online begins: 06th January 2022
- The Last date for submission of applications Online is: 11th April 2022
- Exam Date :22nd May 2022 (10.00 am to 12.30 pm)
TSWRJC CET Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The students, who are appearing for SSC Public Examination in March-2022 / 10th class from ICSE/CBSE on a regular basis, are eligible to apply. The students, who pass SSC in March, 2022 / 10th class from CBSE/ICSE during the academic year 2021-22 on regular basis are eligible for admission into Intermediate in COEs, General and Vocational Junior Colleges.
- The annual income of the parent should not exceed Rs.2,00,000/- per annum (for Urban students) and Rs.1,50,000/- (for Rural students). Income certificate issued by MRO to this extent should be submitted at the time of admission.
- The students from Telugu Medium (OR) English Medium are eligible for the entrance test.
- The age of the students should not exceed 17 years as on 31.08.2022. In case of SC and SC Converted Christian students relaxation of age for 2 years will be allowed.
- The students should produce all relevant original certificates at the time of admission, then only the admission will be confirmed.
TSWRJC CET Application Process 2022
- The applicant must submit his / her application through ONLINE only by visiting website www.tswreis.ac.in (OR) https://tsswreisjc.cgg.gov.in.
- The candidate needs to pay an amount of Rs.100/- towards Registration fee irrespective of Caste. This payment should be made through credit card / Debit card / NET banking.
- Before filling the application online, the candidate has to read the information/prospectus already uploaded in the website www.tswreis.ac.in (OR) https://tsswreisjc.cgg.gov.in.
- [*ADVICE : they can prepare a hard copy first and then fill through online to avoid mistakes].
- Please upload the photo and signature of the candidate within 50 kb size only.
- Date of test 20.02.2022 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- The test is OMR based, the test shall be for 150 marks.
- The Questions will be of multiple choice type [MCQs].
- Each question carries ONE mark. Each Question has only one correct answer/appropriate answer.
- For each wrong answer 1/4th mark shall be deducted.
- 4 sets of question papers (SET-A, SET-B, SET-C & SET-D) shall be there duly jumbling the questions.
- The candidates should write and bubble the set (series) of question paper given to them in the space provided in OMR without fail. Otherwise the valuation cannot be done.
- The Subject wise allocation of marks shall be as follows :-
- Math 30 Marks
- Physical Science 30 Marks
- Bio Science 30 Marks
- Social Studies 30 Marks
- English (Comprehension & Grammar) 15 Marks
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs 15 Marks
- Total : 150 Marks
- Selection will be made on merit basis subject to fulfillment of criteria prescribed (Eligibility and Reservation)
For more details and apply please visit the official website