TANCET 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode of the Exam : Offline mode (Pen-paper based test)
- Duration of the exam : 2 hours
- Types of Questions : Multiple Choice Question
- No. of questions : 100 question for MBA programmes
- No. of questions : 100 question for MCA programmes
- No. of questions for M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch / M.Plan
- Part I : 20 Questions
- Part II : 35 Questions
- Part III : 60 Questions
- Marking Scheme : 1 Mark for every correct answer
- Negative marks : 1/3 marks will be reduced for every wrong answer
TANCET 2022 Syllabus
- For MBA : The question paper will have the following sections
- Evaluate the candidate’s ability to identify critically the data and apply the data to business decisions from given typical business situations.
- Evaluate the skill of the candidate in answering questions based on the passages in the comprehension.
- Evaluate the skill on solving mathematical problems at graduate level including those learnt in plus two or equivalent level.
- Test on determining data sufficiency for answering certain questions using the given data and the knowledge of mathematics and use of day-to-day facts.
- Test the knowledge on written English with questions on errors in usage, grammar, punctuation, etc.,
- For MCA : The question paper shall be based on the i) Quantitative ability, ii) Analytical reasoning, iii) Logical reasoning iv) Computer awareness. A few questions may also be on verbal activity, basic science, etc.
- For M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Arch./ M.Plan. : The question paper will have three parts. Part-I and Part-II are compulsory and under Part-III the candidates have to answer the section which has been chosen at the time of registration. If a candidate appears for a different section, Part – III will not be evaluated.
- The syllabi for the entrance test are available at https://tancet.annauniv.edu/tancet/. The questions will be set at the undergraduate level,
- The entrance test will be held at the following cities:
- Chennai, Coimbatore, Chidambaram, Dindigul, Erode, Karaikudi, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem, Thanjavur, Tirunelveli, Tiruchirappalli, Vellore, Villupuram