Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT), Pune announces Admission to B.Tech Program 2022, Apply now
SIT Pune B.Tech Admission – Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT), Pune invites applications for admission to 4 years Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) Program for the academic year 2022. Interested candidates can apply for the same through online mode.
Check details on Symbiosis SIT Pune B.Tech Admission 2022 from the page below.
B.Tech Courses Offered
- B.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering)
- B.Tech (Information Technology)
- B.Tech (Electronics and Telecommunication)
- B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)
- B.Tech (Civil Engineering)
- B.Tech (First Year)
SIT Pune B.Tech Admission Dates 2022
For SITEEE 2022
- Registration commences on : January 25, 2022 (Tuesday)
- Registration / Payment closes on : June 15, 2022 (Wednesday)
- Admit Card Live on (www.set-test.org) : June 22, 2022 (Wednesday)
- SITEEE Test 2022 (CBT Mode) : July 03, 2022 (Sunday) 02.00 pm to 03.00 pm
- Announcement of Result : July 12, 2022 (Tuesday)
For JEE (Main) / ASGEEE
- Commencement of Registration: 4th January 2022
- Closure of Registration : 30th November 2022 (tentative)
- Entrance Date : NA
SIT Pune B.Tech Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Passed Standard XII (10+2) or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Informatics Practices/ Agriculture/ Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies from any recognised Board with a minimum of 45% marks or equivalent grade (40% marks or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes)
B.Tech 1st Year
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry /Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subjects. Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) in the above subjects taken together.
- Good Scores in any one of the following entrance exams: SIT Engineering Entrance Exam (SIT EEE) or JEE (Main) or Any State Government Engineering Entrance Examination.
Direct Second Year Admission
- Diploma Course/ Diploma in vocational Course from any recognized Polytechnic College as per AICTE norms. or
- Passed Diploma in Vocational stream in the same or allied sector as per AICTE norms. or
- Passed B Sc Degree from a recognized university as defined by UGC [Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category) and passed H.S.C with mathematics as a subject as per AICTE norms.
SIT Pune B.Tech Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.sitpune.edu.in/
- Candidate has done Institute Registration via SITEEE, and wishes to register for JEE(Main)/ Any State Government Engineering Entrance Examination also, then it’s mandatory to do a separate registration via JEE(Main)/ Any State Government Engineering Entrance Examination registration link, no need to do a payment of 750/- as he/she has already paid institute registration fees via SITEEE.
Steps to Follow:
- Step 1 – Register – Fill the registration form
- tep 2 – Make Payment Pay through available payment option
- Step 3 – Preview Preview your registration and payment details
- Application fee – Rs. 750/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through Credit Card/Debit card/Net Banking
- Admission will be made on the basis of any one of the entrance exams SITEEE, JEE(Main), and Any State Government Engineering Entrance Examination Score.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website