SLET Commission, Assam announces State Eligibility Test (SET) 2022 for the Asst. Professor Post, Fill Application Form Now
Assam SET – SLET Commission, Assam invites application for State Eligibility Test (SET) formally known as North East State Level Eligibility Test (NESLET)) from the aspirant candidates of the North Eastern Region for the recruitment to the post of Asst. Professors at the Universities and Colleges of the member States (Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Sikkim and Tripura)
Assam SET Important Dates 2022
- Online Application Form: 11th November 2021
- Starting date for online application submission: 11th November 2021
- Last date for online application submission: 28th November 2021
- Download Admit Card: To be announced
- Examination Fee to be deposited in Bank: 31st December 2021
- Examination Date: 27th February 2022
Assam SET Eligibility Criteria for 2022
- Any Indian National who has secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master Degree or equivalent examination from Universities/institutions recognised by UGC. However the SC, ST, PWD Category, the OBC belonging to non-creamy layer who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master Degree or equivalent exam are eligible to appear in the Test.
- Candidates who have appeared or will be appearing at the final qualifying Master degree (final year) examination and result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examination have been delayed may also apply for this Test.
- However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for award of pass certificate only after they have passed the Master degree exam or equivalent exam with at least 55% marks in case of unreserved category and at least 50% marks in case of OBC (Non-creamy layer), SC/ST/PWD category candidates.
- Such candidates must obtain Master Degree within 2 (two) years from the date of concerned SLET result with required percentage of marks failing which they shall be treated as disqualified.
- (i) There is no age limit.
- (ii) A candidate can avail any number of chances
Assam SET Application Process 2022
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for this entrance test by visiting the official website: https://sletneonline.co.in.
- Before applying online, applicants should keep the scan copy of his/her certificates, passport sized coloured photograph duly attested and signed by the candidate ready and also, the scan copy of signature ready.
- General Rs. 1200/-
- OBC (Non-creamy layer) Rs. 1050/-
- General (EWS) Rs. 1050/-
- SC/ST Rs. 1000/-
- PWD Rs. 800/
- Name and address of Co-ordinators cum Officers-in-charge of SET Centres
Assam SET Exam Pattern
- The Test will consist of two papers. All the two papers will have only objective type questions of the following forms:
- Multiple Choice
- Assertion and Reasoning
- True and False
- The test will be held on a day in two separate sessions
- First-Session (Paper I): 100 marks; No. of Questions 50 and Duration: 1 Hours (10.00 AM to 11.00 AM)
- Second Session (Paper II): 200 marks; No. of Questions 100 and Duration: 2 Hours (11.30 AM to 01.30 PM)
- There will be no negative marking.
ASSAM SET Syllabus
- The Commission has accepted the syllabus of the NET conducted by the UGC and the CSIR. Syllabus will be available on the website www.sletne.org.
- Gauhati University; Dibrugarh University; Tezpur University; Assam University; Manipur University; Rajiv Gandhi Central University, Arunachal; Tripura University; Sikkim (Nar Bahadur Bhandari Degree College); Mizoram University
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website