Rama University announces Admission to UG, PG, Diploma and PhD Programs 2021
Rama University Admission 2021 – Rama University invites applications for admission to Graduate, Postgraduate, Diploma and PhD Program for the Academic Year 2021-22.
Read on for more details on Rama University Admission 2021
- Faculty of Agricultural Sciences and Allied Industries : B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture, M.Sc. in Agriculture (Agricultural Extension) , Agriculture (Agronomy), Agriculture (Genetics and Plant Breeding), Agriculture (Horticulture), Agriculture (Plant Pathology), Agriculture (Soil Science), Ph.D. in Agriculture (Agronomy), Agriculture (Genetic & Plant Breeding), Agriculture (Horticulture), Agriculture (Soil Science)
- Faculty of Commerce and Management : BBA (Digital Marketing), BBA (Financial Services), B.Com. Honours, MBA in (Agri Business Management), (Hospital and Healthcare Management), Dual Specialisation (Mktg, HR, Fin, Int. Business), (Pharmaceutical Management), (Rural Management), MBE (Master of Business Economics), M.Com., Ph.D. Commerce, Ph.D. Management
- Faculty of Dental Sciences : Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), MDS (Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics), MDS in (Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery), (Oral Medicine & Radiology), (Oral Pathology & Microbiology), (Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics), (Pediatric & Preventive Dentistry), (Periodontology), (Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge), (Public Health Dentistry), Ph.D. in Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Oral Pathology & Microbiology, Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics, Pediatric & Preventive Dentistry, Periodontology, Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge, Fellowship in Head & Neck Oncosurgery, Diploma (Dental Hygienist), Diploma (Dental Mechanics),
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology : Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), B.Sc. (Hons.) Biotechnology, B.Tech. in Biotechnology, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, . (Computer Science & Engineering: Artificial Intelligence), (Computer Science & Engineering: Data Science), B.Tech. (Computer Science & Engineering: Internet of Things) , B.Tech Mechanical Engineering, M.Sc. Biotechnology, MSW (Master of Social Work) , M.Tech. (Biotechnology) – Full Time, M.Tech. (Biotechnology) – Part Time, M.Tech. (Civil Engineering Construction Technology and Management) – Full Time, M.Tech. (Civil Engineering Construction Technology and Management) – Part Time, M.Tech. (Civil Engineering Structure Engineering) – Full Time, M.Tech. (Civil Engineering Structure Engineering) – Part Time, M.Tech. (Civil Engineering Transportation Engineering) – Full Time, M.Tech. (Civil Engineering Transportation Engineering) – Part Time, M.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering) – Full Time, M.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering) – Part Time, M.Tech. (Electrical Engineering Power Electronics and Power System) – Full Time, M.Tech. (Electrical Engineering Power Electronics and Power System) – Part Time, M.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering CAD/CAM) – Full Time, M.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering CAD/CAM) – Part Time, M.Tech. (Micro Electronics and VLSI Design) – Full Time, M.Tech. (Micro Electronics and VLSI Design) – Part Time, Ph.D. Analytical Chemistry, Ph.D. Applied Mathematics, Ph.D. Applied Physics, Ph.D. Biotechnology, Ph.D. Civil Engineering, Ph.D. Computer Sciences & Engineering, Ph.D. Electrical Engineering, Ph.D. Electronics & Communication Engineering, Ph.D. Environmental Chemistry, Ph.D. Mechanical Engineering
- Faculty of Juridical Sciences: LL.B., B.A. LL.B., B.B.A. LL.B., LL.M. (1 & 2 Year) – (Constitutional and Administrative Law) LL.M. (1 & 2 Year) – (Criminal and Security Law), LL.M. (1 & 2 Year) – (Business and Corporate Law), Ph.D. Law
- Faculty of Medical Sciences : Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), MD Anatomy, MD Biochemistry, MD Community Medicine, MD General Medicine, MD Microbiology, MD Pathology, MD Pharmacology, MD Physiology, MS General Surgery, M.Sc. Medical Anatomy, M.Sc. Medical Biochemistry, M.Sc. Medical Microbiology, M.Sc. Medical Pharmacology, M.Sc. Medical Physiology, Ph.D. Biostatistics, Ph.D. Medical Anatomy, Ph.D. Medical Community Medicine, Ph.D. Medical Microbiology, Ph.D. Medical Pathology, Ph.D. Medical Pharmacology, Ph.D. Medical Physiology
- Faculty of Nursing : Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery (ANM), General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM), Post Basic Nursing, B.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc. Child Health Nursing, M.Sc. Community Health Nursing, M.Sc. Medical Surgical Nursing, M.Sc. Obstetrics & Gynecology Nursing, M.Sc. Psychiatric Nursing
- Faculty of Paramedical Sciences : Bachelor of Physiotherapy, B.Sc. Optometry, B.Sc. in Medical Lab Technology, Diploma in C.T. Scan Technician, Cardiac Technician, Dialysis Technician, Emergency & Trauma Care, Medical Lab Technician, MRI Technician, O.T. Technician, Optometry, Physiotherapy, X-Ray Technician
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences : Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharma), Diploma in Pharmacy (D. Pharma)
- Faculty of Professional Studies : B.A. (Honors) in Journalism and Mass Communication, M.A. in Journalism and Mass Communication, P.G. Diploma in Journalism & Mass Com. (PGDJMC), Ph.D. Journalism & Mass Communication
- Polytechnic : Diploma in Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
Rama University Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last Date to apply : August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Rama University Admission 2021
- Rama University will take the admission of candidates on the basis of predefined eligibility criteria
- UG Courses : Applicants should have passed the 10+2 board exam and must have attained an age of 18 years as on the date of registration.
- PG Courses : Basic educational qualification for admission to PG courses, candidate must have cleared his/her graduate exam in any stream, successfully.
- Note : Candidates should refer to the individual course for more details on the eligibility conditions.
- All Subject wise eligibility Criteria and more details check on the website https://www.ramauniversity.ac.in/
Rama University Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online or offline for Rama University.
- To apply online, candidates can access the below direct link or it also is available on the official website https://www.ramauniversity.ac.in/
- For offline applications, download and print the filled Application Form sent along with a fee to the prescribed address. Candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility and other criteria before going to an online application.
- Application Fee : Rs.1000/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Credit / Debit Card / Net Banking & Demand Draft
- Students securing minimum eligible score in Class XII (CBSE/ISC/State-Boards of 2019/2021) or graduation/post-graduation as the case may be can opt for the Direct Selection Process for seeking admission at Rama University. However, preference will be given to meritorious students. The final selection is based on the counseling and interview process.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website