Rashtriya Indian Military College (RIMC) announces Entrance Exam for Admission to Class VIII for January 2023 Term
RIMC Entrance Exam 2022 – Applications are invited for Boys and Girls for admission to Class VIII in the Rashtriya Indian Military College (RIMC), Dehradun (UK) for January 2023 Term which will be conducted at specified centres of respective states on 04th June 2022 (Saturday).
Candidates can check the post below for more details on the RIMC Entrance Exam for Admission to class VIII for Janaury 2023 Term.
RIMC (Rashtriya Institute Military College), Dehradun
- RIMC Admission Test for Students which is going to be held on 04th June 2022 for Admission in Class VIII at the Rashtriya Indian Military College for the Academic Term/Academic Year January 2023 Term.
- Candidates have to check the RIMC website for regular updates regarding Result and Joining Instructions.
RIMC Entrance Exam Dates 2022
- Press Note by HQ ARTRAC to be published before: 15th February 2022
- Last Date of Receipt of Application Form: 25th April 2022
- Date of 8th Class Admission Test: 04th June 2022 (Saturday)
- Date of Interview for qualified candidates in the Written Exam: Dates will be intimated later
RIMC Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates (boys only) appearing for the above test should not be less than 11½ years in age but should not have attained the age of 13 Years as on 01st January 2023, i.e., they should have been born not earlier than 02nd January 2010 and not later than 01st July 2011.
- Candidates should either be studying in Class VII or passed Class VII from any recognized school at the time of admission to the RIMC, i.e., on 01st January 2023
RIMC Entrance Exam Application Process 2022
- The prospectus-cum-application form and booklet of old question papers can be obtained Only Directly from “The Rashtriya Indian Military College, Garhi Cantt, Dehradun, Uttarakhand-248003” through speed post by forwarding Self-addressed slip and an amount payee bank draft of Rs.600/- for General Candidates and Rs.555/- for SC/ST candidates along with Caste Certificate.
- Application forms from the candidates whose parents/guardians are domicile of Telangana State should reach the TSPSC
- For General Candidates – Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST Candidates – Rs.555/-
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Upon receipt of payment, the same will be dispatched by Speed post only.
- Demand Draft – State Bank of India, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun (Band Code-01576), Uttarakhand
- RIMC shall prepare the Final Select List based on the Merit of the Students based on their respective Performance and Total Marks both in the NIMC / RIMC Entrance Test and Personal Interview / Viva-voce for admission at the Rashtriya Indian Military College.
Entrance Exam Pattern
- Written Part of the Exam will consist of three papers, namely, 1) Mathematics (200 marks) (09:30-11:30 hours), 2) General Knowledge (75 marks) (12:00-13:00hrs) and 3) English (125 marks) (14:30-16:30hrs)
- The minimum pass mark in each paper is 50%.
- Interview will be held for only those candidates who qualify in the written exam, Minimum pass mark in the interview are 50% and the date, venue for the interview
- All the candidates qualified after the interview will undergo a medical examination at selected Military Hospitals and only
- Exam centres are generally located in in the state capitals or in cities/ towns as advertised
- Amount of scholarships varies from state to state and is between Rs.10,000/- to Rs.50,000/- per annum
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website