Pt Deendayal Upadhyaya Institute Delhi announces Admission to BPT, BOT and BPO Program 2021
Pt Deendayal Upadhyaya Institute Delhi Admission 2021 – Pt. Deendayal Upadhyaya National Institute for Persons Physical Disabilities (Divyangjan), New Delhi invites applications for admission to BPT BOT & BPO courses through Entrance Test for the academic session 2021-22. Application for the same can be submitted on or before July 16, 2021.
Read further for more details on Pt Deendayal Upadhyaya Institute Delhi Admission 2021.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT), Duration 4 ½ years
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT), Duration 4 ½ years
- Bachelor of Prosthetics & Orthotics (BPO), Duration 4 ½ years
Pt Deendayal Upadhyaya Institute Delhi Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process :- Ongoing
- Last Date for Submission of online Application Forms :- 16th July 2021
- Admit card release at website :- 26th July 2021 (Tentative)
- Entrance Exam Date :- 08th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Pt Deendayal Upadhyaya Institute Delhi Admission 2021
- Candidates seeking admission to the 1st year of BPT, BOT, and BPO must have passed one of the following examinations:
- SSC examination of CBSE (10+2) with 50% or more marks for general category and 45% for SC/ST/PH/OBC and CW APP category or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto with four subjects; Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English (PCBE) for BPT/BOT, provided the candidate has passed in each subject separately.
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology and English (PCBE) for BPO, provided the candidate has passed in each subject separately.
- Indian SSC examination of CBSE (10+2) or equivalent with PCBE for BPT/BOT, PCBE/PCME for BPO provided the candidate has passed in each subject separately.
- Age Limit : Minimum 17 years of age as on 31st December 2021 and maximum 23 years of age for General category, 28 years of age in case of SC/ST/PH/OBC category.
Pt Deendayal Upadhyaya Institute Delhi Admission 2021 Application Process
- Application form will be available and accepted online only at Institute website http://www.pdunippd.in/ & http://www.iphnewdelhi.in/
- Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (Digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- Prospectus will be available online can be downloaded from the Institute Website
- For For General/OBC/EWS/Other candidates : Rs.1200/-
- For SC/ST/PwD candidates :- Rs.600/-
- Mode of Payment :- Through Online mode
- Selection of candidates for admission BPT/BOT/BPO will be made based on merit in the Entrance test. There will be a Common Entrance test for BOP, BPT and BPO Course which will be conducted by PDUNIPPD as per the directions of University of Delhi.
- Mode of Exam : Common Entrance test
- Duration : 3 hours
- Type of Question : Multiple Choice Questions based on 10+2
- Total Question : 200 Question (Physics 50, Chemistry 50, Biology/Mathematics 50, GK and English 50)
- Questions based on the 10+2 curriculum of CBSE or its equivalent.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website