Punjab University Chandigarh announces admission to B.Ed. (General), B.Ed. (Yoga) and B.Ed. Special Education (Intellectual Disability) 2022
Punjab University Chandigarh BEd. Admission 2022 – Punjab University Chandigarh invites application for admission to B.Ed. (General), B.Ed. (Yoga) and B.Ed. Special Education (Intellectual Disability) offered in Colleges of Education affiliated to Panjab University, Chandigarh and situated in U.T. Chandigarh through Common Entrance Test (CET) for the academic Session 2022
Punjab University Chandigarh BEd. Admission 2022
- Date of Availability of Information Brochure and online Application Form on the website : July 12, 2022 (Tuesday)
- Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Login & Password : August 07, 2022 (Sunday)
- Last date for deposit of fee through Online mode: August 09, 2022 (Tuesday)
- Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website : August 11, 2022 (Thursday)
- Availability of Admit Card Online: August 18, 2022 (Thursday)
- Date of Entrance Test: August 21, 2022 (Sunday) 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Centre for the Entrance Test: Chandigarh Only
- Tentative Date of declaration of result at http://results.puchd.ac.in: September 06, 2022
- Display of Tentative merit list on the website (https://chandigarhbed.puchd.ac.in) : September 09, 2022 (evening)
- 1st Counselling for Admission : September 13-14, 2022 Venue: P.U., Chandigarh
- A candidate who possesses the following qualifications shall be eligible for admissions to join the course:
- Candidates with at least 50% Marks either in Bachelor’s degree and/or in the Master’s degree in Science/Social Sciences/Humanities/Commerce/Home Science/B.B.A/B.C.A, B.A.LL.B., B.Com. LL.B. or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme. However, while calculating merit, marks obtained in Entrance Test only be considered for admission to B.Ed.
- There shall be a relaxation of 5% marks in favor of SC/ST/PwD candidates. Candidates with less than 45% marks belonging to these categories shall not be eligible.
- Bachelors in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematicswith 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme. There shall be a relaxation of 5% marks in favor of SC/ST/PwD candidates. Candidates with less than 50% marks belonging to these categories shall not be eligible. However, while calculating merit, marks obtained in Entrance Test only be considered for admission to B.Ed.
- Candidates must have studied the major subject of the subject combination for at least three years at Bachelor’s level and/or two years at Master’s level.
- Honors students shall opt for a major subject in which they have obtained Honors, the minor subject should have been studied at least for one year/one semester.
- Candidates who have passed B.A.LL.B/ B.Com. LL.B with at least Fifty Percent marks in a relevant school subject.
- A candidate getting admission on the basis of Post Graduate Degree shall have to opt for a major subject in which they have obtained Master Degree.
- Any candidate who has passed graduation even without a relevant school subject would be eligible only for B.Ed Yoga and B.Ed Special Education (Intellectual Disabilities) courses.
- Visit the official website : https://chandigarhbed.puchd.ac.in/index.php for online registration
- Read Instructions and Eligibility Criteria given in the Information Brochure carefully before registration.
- For General Category : Rs 2400/-
- For SC / ST / PWD Category : Rs 1200/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online Debit card/ Credit card/Net Banking
- Entrance test will be conducted on 21/08/2022 from 10.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M. The single booklet will contain questions as per the details given below:
|Part||Paper||Marks||No. of Questions|
|A||General Awareness Test||25 marks||25|
|B||Teaching Potential||25 marks||25|
|C||General Mental Ability Test||25 marks||25|
|D||English: Compulsory for all Candidates||25 marks||25|
|E||Punjabi: Compulsory for all those Candidates who have studied Punjabi in Matriculation
Hindi: Compulsory for all those Candidates who have not studied Punjabi in Matriculation
|20 marks||20 of Punjabi & 20 of hindi|
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022
- Latest Entrance Exam 20202 Notifications and Dates
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2022