Northern Indian Institute of Fashion Technology Mohali announces Entrance Test for Admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses 2022
NIIFT Mohali Admission 2022 – Northern Indian Institute of Fashion Technology (NIIFT) invites applicants for Admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degree Programs for the academic year 2022-23 at Mohali, Ludhiana & Jalandhar Centres.
NIIFT Mohali will be conducting an entrance exam for admission to various courses. Candidates can apply online till 23rd May 2022. Read further for more details.
Programs Offered & Centre Wise Seats
- B.Sc Fashion Design: (Mohali- 60 Seats) (Ludhiana- 60 Seats) (Jalandhar- 30 Seats)
- B.Sc Fashion Design (KNITS) (Ludhiana- 30 Seats)
- B.Sc Textile Design : (Mohali 60 Seats)
- M.Sc. Garment Manufacturing Technology : (Mohali 30 Seats)
- M.Sc. Fashion Marketing & Management : (Mohali- 30 Seats)
- M.Des Fashion & Textiles : (Mohali- 30 Seats)
NIIFT Mohali Admission Dates 2022
- Start of online application: 01st February 2022
- Last Date for submission of the online application: 23rd May 2022
- Date of written exams / online exam and interview for Undergraduate Programmes : First week of June 2022
- Declaration of written/online entrance exam result of Undergraduate : Mid week of June 2022
- Three Counseling sessions for Undergraduate Courses : End of June 2022
- Three Counseling sessions as for Postgraduate Courses : End of June 2022
- Start of Session : As per PTU Norms
NIIFT Mohali Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
For UG Program
- The +2 level examinations in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Examination, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, and Council for Indian School of Certificate Examination, New Delhi or
- General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/SriLanka) at the Advanced (A) level or
- Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in Foreign countries recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system or
- A pass grade in the Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects or 3 or 4-years diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education.
For MSc in GMT & FMM
- B.Sc/ B.Tech/ B.E or
- B.Com/ BBA/ BCA/B.A with any one of the following subjects: Economics/Statistics/ Management /Marketing / Mathematics /Textiles/Fashion/ Accounts/ Computers / Home Science /any other related Diploma
For M.Des Fashion & Textiles
- UG Degree of Fashion Design/Textile Design/ Knitwear Design/ Clothing & Textiles/ Apparel and Furnishing/ Home Science or any other allied field’s course
NIIFT Mohali Admission Application Process 2022
- Applications are invited through online mode only for admission in NIIFT in Academic Session 2022-23.
- Visit NIIFT website: http://niiftindia.com
- Click here to apply: https://applyadmission.net/NIIFTMohali2022/#
- Before starting to fill up the on-line application, keep ready with you the required details / documents / Information.
- For General Category candidates : Rs.1750/-
- For SC/ST /PHP Category candidates : Rs.440/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode or make demand draft in favour of “NIIFT Mohali”, payable at Mohali
For Undergraduate Programs:
- Entrance Test will be conducted for Admissions in all the Undergraduate Programmes offered by NIIFT. Admission to these courses will be on merit basis. Final merit of marks will be compiled on the weightage based on
- Online/ offline Examination and reservation policy of IKG PTU.
- Weightage of Online Exam and Interview detailed as under:-
- Picture Analysis- 70% weightage of 35 marks
- Personal Interview- 30% weightage of 15 marks.
- Weightage of offline exam, situation test and Interview
- Written exam : 60% weightage of 125 marks
- Situation Test : 20% weightage of 20 marks
- Interview : 20% weightage of 20 Marks.
Postgraduate Programs at NIIFT Mohali –
- Admissions in Post Graduate Programmes at NIIFT Mohali is open for eligible candidates without Entrance Test on the basis of interse-merit of qualifying examination .(refer eligibility criteria for detail of Qualifying Exam ).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website