How to apply for NCHMCT JEE 2022?
- Candidates have to apply for NCHM JEE-2022 “Online” ONLY by accessing the official website of NTA NCHMJEE
- The Application Form other than online mode would not be accepted, in any case.
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. More than one application i.e. Multiple application forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
Follow the following 5 (Four) Steps to Apply Online:
- Step-1: Register for Online Application Form and note down system generated Application Number.
- Step-2: Complete the Application Form
- Step-3: Upload Scanned Images of Candidate Photograph and Candidate Signature.
- Step-4: Payment by Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/e-Challan.
- Step 5: Choose the city for giving the examination NCHM JEE-2022
Note: Steps can be done together and separately also.
|General/ Non Creamy Layer OBC||Rs.1000/- plus bank charges as applicable|
|EWS||Rs. 700/- plus bank charges as applicable|
|SC/ST/PwD/Transgender||Rs.450/- plus bank charges as applicable|
Online Mode i.e. Debit/ Credit card and Net Banking.
Check the validity of the Debit/ Credit Card and keep it ready with you while logging on to the website for submitting application form. Candidate should enter the information asked for and make payment through Debit/ Credit Card.
Through Net Banking, check the balance in your account and keep all credentials ready with you while logging on to the website for submitting application form. Candidate should Login with his/her credentials of net banking and make payment through Net Banking.
Cash Deposit through e-challan at State Bank of India Branches only:
Print e-challan in pdf on A4 size paper from SBI MOPS page which will contain NTA’s required information in addition to Bank reference number and visit any of the SBI branches in India and deposit amount mentioned in e-challan.
Please select any Mode of Payment/Service Provider (Service/Processing charges per transaction & GST (applicable @ 18 %) to be paid by the candidate) as follows:-
Mode of Payment
Rs 4 + GST
5.00 + GST
All Debit cards
Syndicate or other banks
Transaction upto Rs 2000/-
Transaction above Rs 2000/-
0.8% + GST
0.4% of fee + GST
0.4% of fee + GST
2.35% of fee + GST
1.5% + GST
PAY USING SYNDICATE
PAY USING PAY TM