NBE Fellowship Entrance Test (FET) 2021 Exam Dates, Admit Card, Application Form, Eligibility
NEB FET 2021 – The National Board of Examinations shall be conducting Fellowship Entrance Test (FET) – 2021 on 11th January 2022 for International students for admissions to various Fellowship (FNB) Courses.
Candidates can check more details on NATBOARD Fellowship Entrance Test 2021 such as application process, exam date, eligibility, fee etc. from the page below.
- For Indian Students – Arthroplasty; Breast Imaging; Hand and Microsurgery; High Risk Pregnancy and Perinatology; Infectious Diseases; Interventional Cardiology; Liver Transplantation; Minimal Access Surgery; Neurovascular Intervention; Paediatric Gastroenterology; Paediatric Nephrology; Pediatric Hemato Oncology; Reproductive Medicine; Spine Surgery Sports Medicine; Trauma Care; Vitreo Retinal Surgery
- For International Students (FPIS) – Hand and Microsurgery; High Risk Pregnancy and Perinatology; Infectious Diseases; Interventional Cardiology; Minimal Access Surgery; Pediatric Hemato Oncology; Reproductive Medicine; Spine Surgery; Sports Medicine; Trauma Care
- Online Application Submission: 23rd November to 13th December 2021 (Till 11:55 PM)
- Edit Window: 16th to 19th December 2021
- Final Edit Window to rectify: 24th to 26th December 2021
- Issue of Admit Card: 04th January 2022
- Examination Date: 11th January 2022
- Declaration of Result by: 31st January 2022
For Indian Students
- Students who are in possession of recognized post graduate medical Degree/Provisional Pass Certificate (MD/MS/DM/MCh/ DNB/Dr NB) or an equivalent recognized qualification or likely to be in possession of the same by 30th November 2021 in accordance with eligible
- Students found to be ineligible at any stage of FET 2021 will not be permitted to appear in the exam
- In an unlikely event of any ineligible student appearing and/or being successful in FET 2021, the result/candidature of such student shall be cancelled and/or is deemed to be cancelled as and when the ineligibility is detected.
- The cutoff date for qualifying MD/MS/DM/MCh/DNB/DrNB qualification towards determination of eligibility for appearing in FET 2021 shall be 30th November 2021
- There is no upper age limit for training in NBEMS Fellowship courses
For International Students
- The student must meet/fulfil the following criteria:
- The student should possess postgraduate medical qualification equivalent to the eligible feeder qualification as mentioned in the Annexure B of this Information Bulletin for the corresponding Fellowship course
- There is no upper age limit for training in Fellowship courses
- Application for FET 2021-FPIS can only be submitted online through the National Board of Exams website www.nbe.edu.in
- There is no other methodology for application submission. Application submitted through any other mode shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates may note that there is no option for submitting the form other than the online mode, offline applications or printed copies will not be accepted.
- Students who fail to submit duly completed applications with requisite documents and/or fail to rectify the deficiencies in the application by the last date prescribed for rectification shall be declared ineligible. Admit Card shall not be issued to students who are declared ineligible.
- Before filling the on-line application form, read the information booklet and instructions for filling on-line application forms etc. very carefully.
New User Registration
- All students desirous of applying for FET 2021-FPIS shall be required to create an online profile of themselves to generate a UserID and Password.
- This User ID and Password so created will allow the student to login as an applicant for FET 2021-FPIS and register an online application. The “Go To Application” link will allow the student to continue with the application submission immediately after user creation
- Examination Fee – 500 USD (Inclusive of GST)
- Mode of Payment – Provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card or other modes
- Selection of a student will be through a MCQ based examination namely Fellowship Entrance Test.
Scheme of FET 2021
- A student can apply for the fellowship courses for which his/her broad or super specialty qualification/equivalent qualification is eligible, at the time of online submission of the application form.
- Mode of Exam: FET 2021-FPIS shall be conducted in a single day as a computer based exam on 11th January 2022.
- Duration: The total duration of the question paper will be 105 minutes (Part A – 45 minutes and Part B – 60 minutes).
- Question Paper: There shall be a separate question paper for each fellowship course /clubbed group. Total number of questions in each question paper shall be 100 which shall be divided into two Parts; Part A & Part B.
- Marking Scheme: Correct Response – 4 Marks
- Incorrect Response – 1 Mark shall be deducted
- Unattempted Question – Zero
- Negative marking: There shall be 25% negative marking for incorrect answers. No marks will be deducted for unattempted questions
Centres for FET 2021-FPIS
- Test Centres in India: In India, the FET 2021-FPIS shall be conducted only at New Delhi Centre.
- International Test Centres: International Test Centres shall be finalized depending upon the number of such students and availability of such Test Centres.
- Admit Cards for FET 2021-FPIS Examination shall be available to download at NBE website www.nbe.edu.in on 04th January 2022
- Students found ineligible shall not be issued admit cards.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website