MAH M.P.Ed Common Entrance Test 2022 – Dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern and Application Process
MAH MPEd CET 2022 – State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra will conduct MAH MPEd CET 2022 for admission to First Year of Two Year Degree Course in Master of Physical Education leading to M.P.Ed. (Regular- Full Time- Course) for the academic session 2022-23.
Candidates can check the complete information of Maharashtra M.P.Ed.-CET-2022 such as application process, eligibility criteria and more from the page below.
Course Offered at
- The admissions to the following institutes will be done by the Competent Authority, provided they are approved and recognized by Government of Maharashtra and are Affiliated to any of the Nonagricultural University in the State of Maharashtra State :
- All Government Aided Colleges (including Aided Minority Institutions) offering M.P..Ed. Course,
- All University Departments(Aided/Self Financed) offering M.P.Ed. Course,
- All University Managed Institutes offering M.P.Ed. Course,
- All Un-aided colleges (including Minority Institutions) offering M.P.Ed. Course, covered as per the Act.
- Application Start Date: 22nd March 2022
- Last Date to Apply: 02nd May 2022
- Issuance of Hall Ticket : 20th May 2022
- MAH B.P.Ed CET 2022 Exam : August 21, 2022
- Deceleration of Result: To be announced
- The candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) or equivalent with at least 50% of Marks (Minimum 45% marks in case of Backward Class Categories belonging only to Maharashtra State) OR
- The candidate should have passed Bachelor’s Degree of Science (B.Sc.) in Health and Physical Education with atleast 50% marks (Minimum 45% marks in case of Backward Class Categories belonging only to Maharashtra State) . or
- Candidates who are appearing for the Qualifying Examination in the academic year 2021-2022 are also eligible to apply for CET / Entrance Examination. Such candidates will become eligible for admission only if they produce Marks Memo/ Degree Certificate of the Qualifying Examination and fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned above while filling in the Admission Form in the Centralized Admission Process (CAP) after qualifying the M.P.Ed. CET Examination 2022.
- All candidates including backward class candidates having Degree / Post Graduate Degree from Out of Maharashtra Universities will be considered as Open Category candidates
- There is no upper age limit for admission to MAH-M.P.Ed. CET Examination
- For the Academic Year 2022-2022 . The age will be calculated as on 1/07/2022.
- Applicants to visit website www.mahacet.org for online registration
- Applicants are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Candidates should modify the details filled in if required before finally submitting .
- CET Fee For Open Category / EWS candidates from Maharashtra State, Out Side Maharashtra State (OMS)/All India Candidates belonging to all Categories, and J&K Migrant Candidates : Rs. 1000/-
- CET Fee-For Candidates belonging to Backward Class Categories (SC, ST, VJ/DTNT (A), NT-1 (B), NT-2(C), NT-3(D), OBC and SBC categories ) belonging to Maharashtra State only having valid Caste Certificate : Rs. Rs. 800/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
- Mode of Examination – Online
- Test Duration: 60 Minutes ( One Hour)
- Medium of CET: English, Marathi and Hindi
- The test will comprise of multiple choice objective type questions (Four Options)
- There is no negative marking System for this test.
- Foundation of Physical Education : 10 Questions
- Anatomy, Physiology and Health Education : 10 Questions
- Teaching Methodology : 10 Questions
- Officiating Coaching and Management in Physical Education : 10 Questions
- Tests, Measurements and Evaluation in Physical Education : 10 Questions
- Total : 50 Questions
Field Test 2022 :
- The candidates will also have to appear for Physical Efficiency Test (Field Test) to be conducted only at Following selected cities in Maharashtra : Amravati, Nagpur , Pune , Mumbai , Aurangabad ,Jalgaon and Barshi .
- Field Test is comprising of five sections.
- 10×4 Shuttle Run Test : 10 marks
- Sit and Reach : 10 marks
- Standing Broad Jump Test : 10 marks
- Sit Ups Test : 10 marks
- Medicine Ball Throw Test : 10 marks
- Total : 50 marks
- Visit the www.mahacet.org website for downloading Hall Ticket for online Test & Field Test. Intimations for downloading Hall Ticket will also be sent through E-mail/SMS
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website