NCHMCT JEE 2021 for Admission to B.Sc. Hospitality and Hotel Administration Program
NCHMCT JEE 2021 Notification – NCHMCT JEE is a national level exam that is conducted every year for admission to undergraduate courses in hospitality. Earlier the National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMT) was responsible for conduction of NCHM JEE. National Test Agency (NTA) has taken up the responsibility to conduct National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination (NCHM JEE) in CBT mode.
The National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT), Noida invites applications for admission to B.Sc. Hospitality and Hotel Administration Programs (A full time Regular Course) for admission session 2021-22.
About NCHM JEE 2021
- As per Govt. of India policy, NCHM JEE 2021 will be conducted by "National Testing Agency" a Central Government Agency, created by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India, to conduct all major Entrance Examinations in the Country.
- Dedicated Portal for calling the on-line application to appear in NCHM JEE 2021 for admission to "3 years 6 Semesters B.Sc. (HHA) Program" in more than 63 IHMs (Govt. as well as Private) under the academic umbrella of NCHMCT has been opened by ‘National Testing Agency’ on 03rd February 2021 to 10th May 2021 at https://ntanchm.nic.in and on-line NCHM JEE 2021 Exam will be conducted on 12th June 2021, as per the usual schedule so far maintained by NTA)
NCHMCT JEE 2021 Dates
- Start Date of Online Application Form – 03rd February 2021
- Last Date to Submit the Application Form –
10th May 2021extended till May 31, 2021
- Last date for successful transaction of Examination fee –
10th May 2021extended till May 31, 2021
- Correction in the Particulars of Application Form online only –
12th to 16th May 2021extended from June 2 to June 8, 2021
- Availability of Admit Card from NTA’s Website – To be announced later through NTA website
- NCHMCT JEE 2021 Exam Date – 12th June 2021
- Display of recorded responses and Answer Keys for inviting challenges on NTA’s website – To be announced later through NTA website
- Declaration of Result for NCHMCT JEE 2021 – To be announced later through NTA website
NCHM JEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate should have passed the 10+2 system of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects.
- Candidates must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying examination.
- Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in NCHM JEE 2021 on provisional basis.
- Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counselling or at the time of admission or latest by 30th September 2021
- The offer of admission is subject to verification of original certificates/documents at the time of admission. If any candidate is found ineligible at a later date even after admission to an Institute, his/her admission will stand cancelled.
Qualifying Examinations for Indian Students
- 10+2 examination of Senior Secondary education of any recognized Central/State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination or State Boards of Secondary Education.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of Cambridge University.
- Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in a foreign country recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to the 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education.
- H.S.C. Vocational Examination approved by NCVT and SCVT of concerned states.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects including English as one of the Subjects, the result of which should be available up to 30th September 2021
- For candidates from General and OBC categories the upper age limit is 25 years as on 01st July 2021. (Candidates born on or after July 01, 1996 are eligible.)
- In the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates, upper age limit is 28 years as on 01st July 2021. (That is SC/ST candidates born on or after July 01, 1993 are eligible.)
- Physical fitness
- All qualified candidates will have to submit a physical fitness certificate of carrying out practical claims as required in course at the time of admission.
NCHM JEE 2021 Application Process
- Eligible Candidates have to apply for NCHM JEE-2021“Online” Only by accessing the website www.ntanchm.nic.in
- The Application Form other than online mode would not be accepted, in any case. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. More than one application i.e. Multiple application forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
Follow the steps given below to Apply Online:
- Step-1 – Register for Online Registration using your own Email ID and Mobile No. and note down system generated Application Number.
- Step-2 – Complete the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application Number
- Step-3 – Upload legible scanned images of: (i) a recent photograph (in jpg/ jpeg file, size 10Kb – 200Kb) either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background; (ii) candidate’s signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb); (iii) PwD Certificate (file size 50 kb-300 kb).
- Step-4 – Pay fee using the Payment Gateway(s) integrated to the Online Application through Net Banking / Debit / Credit Card / UPI / Wallet/ Paytm and keep proof of fee paid.
- For General (UR)/ OBC-(NCL) candidates – Rs.1000/-
- For EWS candidates – Rs.700/-
- For SC/ST/PwD candidates – Rs.450/-
- For Transgender – Rs.450/-
- Mode of payment – Through online Credit / Debit Card/Net Banking, Paytm Payment Modes
- NCHM JEE 2021 Admit Card
- The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidates, subject to their satisfying the eligibility conditions. The candidate has to download the Admit Card from the NTA website and appear for the Examination at the given Centre on Date, timing and discipline as indicated in their Admit Card.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear the Test at the Examination Centre, the Date and timing other than that allotted to him/her in his/her Admit Card. In case a candidate is unable to download Admit Card from the website, he/she may approach the Help Line between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm or write to NTA at firstname.lastname@example.org
NCHMCT JEE 2021 Exam Pattern
- Mode of the Exam – Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Language – English and Hindi only
- Duration – 3 Hours
- Type of Question – Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Total No. of Questions – 200 Questions
- Marking Scheme – Each question carries four (04) marks. One (01) mark will be deducted for a wrong answer. No marks will be deducted for any question left unanswered.
NCHMCT JEE 2021 Syllabus
- Question paper will be based on Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude, Reasoning and Logical Deduction, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, English Language & Aptitude for Service Sector.
Cities for Exam Centre
- The City of Examination Centres where the Exam shall be conducted are given at Annexure-V. It is mandatory for candidates to select four cities of their choice while filling the Online Application Form for NCHM JEE 2021.
NCHMCT JEE 2021 Result
- Result of Computer Based Test shall be announced on the NTA’s website nchm.nta.nic.in
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website