NCHMCT JEE 2022 for Admission to B.Sc. Hospitality and Hotel Administration Program, Apply now
NCHMCT JEE 2022 – National Testing Agency the exam conducting body of National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination (NCHM JEE) 2022 invites application form the candidates who wish to take admission into B.Sc. Hospitality and Hotel Administration Programs offered by National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT), Noida for the academic session 2022-23.
NCHMCT JEE is a National Level Exam that is conducted every year for admission to Undergraduate Courses in Hospitality.
NCHMCT JEE Dates 2022
- Availability of Online Application Form: 04th February 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Form: 03rd May 2022 up to 5:00 pm
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 03rd May 2022 up to 11:50 pm
- Application Form Correction: 04th – 06th May 2022
- NCHMCT JEE 2022 Exam Date: 28 May 2022 (Saturday)
- Display of Recorded Responses and Provisional Answer Keys: To be announced later through website
- Declaration of Result on NTA Website: To be announced later through website
NCHMCT JEE Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A candidate should have passed the 10+2 system of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects. Candidates must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying examination.
- Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examinations can also appear in NCHM JEE 2022 on a provisional basis. Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counselling or at the time of admission or latest by 30th September 2022
- The offer of admission is subject to verification of original certificates/documents at the time of admission. If any candidate is found ineligible at a later date even after admission to an Institute, his/her admission will stand cancelled.
Qualifying Exams for Indian Students
- 10+2 examination of Senior Secondary education of any recognized Central/State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination or State Boards of Secondary Education.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level
- High School Certificate Examination of Cambridge University
- Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in a foreign country recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to the 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education.
- H.S.C. Vocational Examination approved by NCVT and SCVT of concerned states.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects including English as one of the Subjects, the result of which should be available up to 30th September 2022
- For candidates from General and OBC categories the upper age limit is 25 years as on 01st July 2022. (Candidates born on or after July 01, 1997 are eligible)
- In the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates, the upper age limit is 28 years as on 01st July 2022. (That is, SC/ST candidates born on or after July 01, 1994 are eligible.)
- All qualified candidates will have to submit a physical fitness certificate of carrying out practical claims as required in course at the time of admission.
- In the case of Institutes run by the Central Government, the reservation would be applicable as mentioned below:
- 15% of the seats SC candidates
- 7.5% seats for ST candidates
- 27% seats for OBC NCL candidates as per the Central List
- 10% of the seats for (General -EWS) candidates
- Reservation for Kashmiri Migrant /Kashmiri Pandits / Hindus (Non Migrants)
NCHMCT JEE Application Process 2022
- Eligible Candidates have to apply for NCHM JEE-2022 “Online” Only by accessing the website www.ntanchm.nic.in
- Application Form other than online mode would not be accepted, in any case. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. More than one application i.e. Multiple application forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
Follow the steps given below to Apply Online
- Step-1 – Register for Online Registration using your own Email ID and Mobile No. and note down system generated Application Number.
- Step-2 – Complete the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application Number
- Step-3 – Upload legible scanned images of: (i) a recent photograph (in jpg/ jpeg file, size 10Kb – 200Kb) either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background; (ii) candidate’s signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb); (iii) PwD Certificate (file size 50 kb-300 kb).
- Step-4 – Pay fee using the Payment Gateway(s) integrated to the Online Application through Net Banking / Debit / Credit Card / UPI / Wallet/ Paytm and keep proof of fee paid.
- For General (UR)/ OBC-(NCL) candidates – Rs.1000/-
- For EWS candidates – Rs.700/-
- For SC/ST/PwD candidates – Rs.450/-
- For Transgender – Rs.450/-
- Mode of Payment – Through online Credit / Debit Card/Net Banking, Paytm Payment Modes
NCHMCT JEE Exam Pattern 2022
- Mode of the Exam – Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Language – English and Hindi only
- Duration – 3 Hours
- Type of Question – Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Total No. of Questions – 200 Questions
- Marking Scheme – Each question carries four (04) marks. One (01) mark will be deducted for a wrong answer. No marks will be deducted for any question left unanswered.
Type of Questions (MCQ)
- Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude – 30
- Reasoning and Logical Deduction – 30
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs – 30
- English Language – 60
- Aptitude for Service Sector – 50
- Total – 200
- Question paper will be based on Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude, Reasoning and Logical Deduction, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, English Language & Aptitude for Service Sector.
- The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidates, subject to their satisfying the eligibility conditions. The candidate has to download the Admit Card from the NTA website and appear for the Examination at the given Centre on Date, timing and discipline as indicated in their Admit Card.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear the Test at the Examination Centre, the Date and timing other than that allotted to him/her in his/her Admit Card. In case a candidate is unable to download Admit Card from the website, he/she may approach the Help Line between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm or write to NTA at email@example.com
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website