Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University announces Admission to PhD Program 2022, Apply now
HNBGU PhD Admission – Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University (HNBGU) invites application form the eligible candidates for admission to PhD Program for the academic session 2022.
- School of Agriculture and Allied Sciences PhD Forestry, Plant Physiology, Rural Technology,
- School of Sciences: PhD: Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Home Science, Statistics, Pharmaceutical Sciences
- School of Commerce: PhD: Commerce
- School of Earth Sciences: PhD: Defense and Strategic Studies, Geography, Geology
- School of Education: PhD: Education, Extension Education, Yoga, Physical Education
- School of Engineering Ph.D.: Computer Science
- School of Arts, Communication and Languages PhD Drawing and Painting, Mass Communication, Music, English, Hindi, Sanskrit M.Phil.: English
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences PhD Anthropology, Economics, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Social Work
- School of Life Sciences Ph.D: Botany, Microbiology, Zoology, Bio-technology, Biochemistry, Himalayan Aquatic Biodiversity
- School of Management PhD: Business Management, Tourism
HNBGU PhD Admission Dates 2022
- Opening date of online application: 22-12-2021
- Last date of Submitting the Application form: 15-01-2022
- Correction in online submitted Application form: 16-01-2022 to 18-01-2022
- Admit card can be downloaded from: 01-02-2022
- Date of entrance Test: 06-02-2022
HNBGU PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Master’s degree or a professional degree in the concerned subject or in a cognate or an allied/interdisciplinary subject, declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or
- its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) or
- an equivalent degree from a foreign educational Institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions.
HNBGU PhD Admission Application Process 2022
- Step 1: Deposit the online fee through the University website/State Bank Collect.
- Step 2: Register after two days once deposit the required fee
- Step 3: After successful fee confirmation and registration, login and fill the personal details, upload the photo and signature. Thereafter, fill in the educational details.
- Step 4: After verifying the details, submit the online application form.
- How to deposit fee
- Fee will be submitted online through SBI direct facility
- .Bank draft/or any other mode of payment will not be accepted.
- General category Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/ Differently Able Rs. 250/-
- The candidates for PhD programs will be admitted by two stage process written test and interview/viva-voce.
Entrance Exam Pattern
- Candidates shall have to go through a written examination consisting of two sections
- Section I: Research Methodology (50 marks) and Section II: Subject specific test, based on Post Graduate syllabi of the concerned/ allied subject (50 marks). Total marks: 100.
- Qualifying cut-off marks in Entrance Test will be 50% for General Category and
- 45% for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently Able categories.
- All the qualified candidates in the Entrance Test will be called for interview along with the candidates exempted from the written test
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website