Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agriculture University Hisar UG, PG and PhD Program Admission 2021
CCS HAU Admission 2021 – Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agriculture University, Hisar invites application for admission to various UG, PG and PhD Courses for the academic year 2021. Candidates can submit their application online.
Interested candidates can check the complete details on CCS HAU Admission 2021 from the page below.
- B. Sc. (Hons.) Ag. 4-year programme
- B. Sc. (Hons.) Ag. 6-year (2+4) programme
- Bachelor of Fisheries Science (B.F.Sc.)
- B. Sc. (Hons.) Community Science 4-year programme
- B.Tech (Agril. Engg.)
- Masters Programme in College of Agriculture
- Masters Programme in I.C. College of Home Science
- Masters Programme in College of Basic Sciences & Humanities
- Masters Programme in College of Fisheries Sciences
- Masters Programme in College of Agril. Engg. & Technology and CFST
- MBA (General), (Agribusiness) Master of Rural Management
- Ph.D Programme
CCS HAU Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last date to apply : 05th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for CCS HAU Admission 2021
- For UG Programme : 10+2 or equivalent having passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics or Agriculture stream from a recognized University/Board with 50% marks in 10+2 (relaxable upto 47.5% for Scheduled Caste and Person with Disability (PwD) candidates)
- For PG Programme : B.Sc. (Hons.) Ag. / B.Sc. Ag. 4 year
- For PhD Programme : Master’s degree in Agriculture with specialization in relevant subject.
- To check more details on eligibility criteria please refer to the Information Brochure available on the official website www.hau.ernet.in
CCS HAU Admission 2021 Application Process
- Online application form and downloadable prospectus will be available on University website www.hau.ac.in, www.admissions.hau.ac.in.
- The candidates applying for admission and coming for counselling must study the Admission Rules mentioned in the Prospectus 2021-22 carefully.
- The University reserves the right to delete any programme of studies any time without notice.
- For General Category : Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/BC/ EWS/PWD Category : Rs. 250/-
- Selection will be made on the basis of scores obtained in the entrance exam.
For details on exam pattern and more details visit the official website