National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences announces Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) 2022 Screening Test for June Session, Apply now
FMGE 2022 – National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) invites applications for Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) – June 2022 Session. FMGE 2022 Screening Test is scheduled to be held on 04th June 2022
Read the page below for more information on FMGE 2022 such as application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, admit cards, exam dates etc.
FMGE Dates 2022
- Availability of the Information Bulletin : 15th March 2022 onwards
- Online Submission of the Application Form : 15th March 2022 (3 PM Onwards) to 4th April 2022 (Till 11:55 PM)
- Edit Window for All Candidates : 8th April 2022 to 12th April 2022
- Final Edit Window to rectify Deficient/Incorrect Images: 03rd May 2022 to 06th May 2022
- Issue of Admit Card : 27th May 2022
- Date of Examination : 04th June 2022
- Declaration of Result By : 30th June 2022
FMGE Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The candidate must meet/fulfill the following criteria:
- He / She is a citizen of India or Overseas Citizen of India.
- The candidate should possess a primary medical qualification, which is confirmed by the Indian Embassy concerned, to be a recognized qualification for enrolment as medical practitioner in the country in which the institution awarding the said qualification is situated.
- The result of final examination for the said primary medical qualification should have been declared on or before 30th April 2022.
- Candidates must note that it is mandatory for them to submit proof /documentary evidence that clearly establishes that the result of the final examination for such a primary medical qualification was declared on or before the cut-off date i.e. 30th April 2022. The document submitted must confirm that the candidate has successfully completed all required courses of the primary medical courses with eligible results as per requirement of the institution concerned.
- In the event that the proof /documentary evidence submitted by the candidate does not clearly establish that the result of the final examination of his primary medical qualification was not declared on or before 30th April 2022, the candidature shall be cancelled and the candidate shall be declared as ineligible.
FMGE Application Process 2022
- Candidates are advised to read the Information Bulletin carefully for eligibility criteria, fee structure, scheme of examination and instructions regarding submission of online application form
- Application form for FMGE June 2022 can only be submitted online at https://nbe.edu.in from 15th March 2022 (3 PM Onwards) to 4th April 2022 (Till 11:55 PM)
- There is no other methodology for application submission. Application submitted through any other mode shall be summarily rejected.
- Examination Fee – Rs.6000/-; GST @ 1080%
- Total Amount Payable – Rs.7080/-
- Mode of Payment: Online through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net Banking
FMGE 2022 Scheme of Exam
- Mode of Exam: Online mode (computer based test)
- Language: English language only
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- No. of Questions: 300 questions
- FMGE is divided into two parts of 150 questions each with a time allocation of 150 minutes for each part. There is a scheduled break between the two parts.
- Marking Scheme: There shall be no negative marking
- Ahmedabad/Gandhinagar, Kollam, Agartala, Kottayam, Aizwal, Kozhikode, Ajmer, Lucknow, Aligarh, Madurai, Bengaluru, Madgaon, Bhopal, Meerut, Bhubaneswar, Mehsana, Bikaner, Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Thane, Chandigarh/ Mohali, Muzaffarnagar, Chennai, Naharlagun, Coimbatore, Nagpur, Dehradun, Patiala, Delhi NCR, Patna, Ernakulum, Pune, Gangtok, Bhilai Nagar, Guwahati, Ranchi, Hyderabad, Roorkee, Hamirpur, Shillong, Imphal, Srinagar, Jammu, Thiruvananthapuram, Jodhpur, Thrissur, Kannur, Truchirappalli, Kohima, Vellore, Kolkata, Visakhapatnam
FMGE 2022 Admit Card
- Admit Cards for FMG Examination shall be available for download at NBEMS website https://nbe.edu.in from 27th May 2022 onwards.
- Candidates found ineligible before conduct of the examination shall not be issued admit cards.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website