National Board of Examinations (NBE) announces Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) 2021 Screening Test for December Session
FMGE 2021 – The National Board of Examinations invites applications from Indian Nationals with Foreign Medical Graduate Qualification for NBE FMGE Screening Test (FMGE) 2021 for December Session. FMGE 2021 Screening Test is scheduled to be held on 12th December 2021
Read the page below for more information on FMGE 2021 such as application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, admit cards, exam dates, syllabus etc.
FMGE 2021 Important Dates
- Online Submission of Applications 14th October (3 PM Onwards) to 3rd November 2021
- Edit Window for All Candidates: 08th to 10th November 2021
- Final Edit Window to rectify Deficient/Incorrect Images: 24th to 26th November 2021
- Issue of Admit Card 6th December 2021
- Examination Date 12th December 2021
- Declaration of Result: By 31st December 2021
Eligibility Criteria for FMGE 2021
- He/she is a citizen of India or Overseas Citizen of India.
- Candidates should possess a primary medical qualification, which is confirmed by the Indian Embassy concerned, to be a recognized qualification for enrolment as a medical practitioner in the country in which the institution awarding the said qualification is situated.
- The cut-off date for possessing the Primary Medical Qualification is on or before 31st October 2021.
- It is mandatory to submit a degree certificate of such a primary medical qualification issued on or before the cut-off date i.e. 31st October 2021.
- In an event of the date of issuance of the degree certificate of primary medical qualification being after the prescribed cut-off date i.e. 31st October 2021, the application form shall be rejected and the candidate shall be declared as ineligible.
FMGE 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website https://natboard.edu.in/
- Application form for FMGE June 2021 session can be submitted only online at www.nbe.edu.in from 14th October 2021 to 03rd November 2021 (till 11:55 PM).
- Applications for FMGE December 2021 session can only be submitted online through the National Board of Exams Website
- There is no other methodology for application submission. Application submitted through any other mode shall be summarily rejected.
- Examination Fee – Rs.6000/-; GST @ 1080%
- Total Amount Payable – Rs.7080/-
- Mode of Payment: Online through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net Banking
FMGE 2021 Scheme of Exam (December)
- Mode of Exam: Online mode (computer based test)
- Language: English language only
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- No. of Questions: 300 questions
- Part: Two parts of 150 questions each with time allocation of 150 minutes for each part.
- Marking Scheme: There shall be no negative marking
- Ahmedabad; Nagpur; Ajmer; Aligarh; Bengaluru; Bhopal; Chennai; Bhubaneswar; New Delhi & Faridabad; Patiala; Patna; Pune; Dehradun; Roorkee; Ernakulam; Shillong; Ranchi; Sikar; Gandhinagar; Ghaziabad; Greater Noida & Noida; Gurugram; Guwahati; Hyderabad; Kollam; Kolkata; Jodhpur; Jammu; Kottayam; Kozhikode; Lucknow; Madurai; Muzaffarnagar; Mumbai; Mohali; Meerut; Thiruvananthapuram; Thrissur; Tiruchirappalli; Visakhapatnam;
FMGE 2021 Admit Card
- Admit Cards for FMG Exam shall be available to download at NBE website www.nbe.edu.in from. Candidates found ineligible shall not be issued admit cards.
- Candidates will be informed through SMS/Email alerts and website notice regarding the availability of the admit card on the National Board of Exams website
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website