Kittur Rani Channamma Sainik School announces All India Entrance Examination for Admission to Class VI for Academic Session 2023-24, Apply now
Kittur Rani Sainik School Admission 2023 – Kittur Rani Channamma Residential Sainik School invites applications in the prescribed format from a girls candidate for admission to Standard VI for the academic year 2023-24
Admission is subject to qualifying in the All India Entrance Examination followed by Interviews, Physical Fitness and Medical Examination conducted by this institution.
- Kittur Rani Channamma Residential Sainik School for girls is the only public School for girls that is being run on the lines of Sainik (Military) School with the primary aim of Empowering the Nation with Enlightened confident Women of the 21st Century.
- Sale of Application form/ Apply Online: 03rd Nov 2022 to 20th December 2022
- Prospectus cum Application form can also be obtained after December 21st up to January 05th 2023
- Last Date for Submitting Duly filled Application Form 26th December 2022 (without penalty) and up to 10th January 2023 (with penalty)
- Date of Examination: 22nd January 2023 (Sunday)
- Medium of Exam: Kannada or English
- Exam Centres: Kittur, Vijayapur, Bengaluru, Kalaburagi (all in Karnataka only)
- Admission is subject to qualifying in the All India Entrance Examination followed by Interview, Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination conducted by Institution
- Candidates born between 01st June 2011 to 31st May 2013 and having passed Standard Vth are eligible for admission.
- Prospectus cum Application form can be downloaded from the school website www.kittursainikschool.org and duly filled and submitted along with DD, value as above in favour of Principal, KRCRSSG, Kittur payable at Kittur branches of Syndicate/Canara/SBI.
- Sale of Prospectus cum Application forms will start from November 3rd 2022 to December 20th 2022. Prospectus cum Application form can also be obtained after December 21st up to January 5th 2023 on payment of Rs. 2,000/- and additional penalty of Rs. 500/-(Total 2500/-).
- Application can be collected by hand from the office on payment through D.D.
Cost of Prospectus
- Demand Draft for Rs.2000/- for General Category candidates and Rs.2500/- for SC/ST candidates (with authentic Caste Certificate)
- Approximately Rs.1,98,900/- (Inclusive of Lodging, Boarding, Uniform and other deposits) other kit and clothing items will be charged extra.
- Merit scholarships as per Government of Karnataka Scholarship Scheme will be awarded only to the Eligible girls of Karnataka Native/Domicile
- As per Government of Karnataka Roster Orders. Two seats each are reserved for candidates from Kittur Hobli and Defence Personnel Category
- Kittur, Bengaluru, Vijayapur, Kalaburgi, (all in Karnataka only)
- The interview would comprise of the following
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website