Central University of Gujarat announces Admission to UG, PG and PhD Program 2021
Central University of Gujarat Admission 2021 – The Central University of Gujarat (CUG) has commenced admissions to various UG, PG and Research Program for the academic year 2021-22. Admissions are granted through the Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET).
Candidates can check the complete information of the Central University of Gujarat Admission 2021 such as application process, eligibility criteria, fees, and more through the page below.
- (a) Applied Chemistry (b) Chemical Sciences (c) Comparative Literature (d) Education (e) Environment and Sustainable Development (f) International Politics (g) Life Sciences (h) Nano Sciences (i) Social Management (j) Security Studies
M Phil Programs
- (a) Comparative Literature (b) Chemical Sciences (c) Diaspora Studies (d) Education (e) Hindi (f) International Politics (g) Security Studies (h) Studies in Science, Technology and Innovation Policy
Integrated M.Phil.-Ph.D. Programs
- (a) Economics (b) Gujarati (c) Nano Sciences
2-Year PG Programs
- M.A. in (a) Chinese (b) English (c) Economics (d) German (e) Gujarati (f) Hindi (g) Political Science (h) Politics and International Relations (i) Social Management (j) Sociology (k) Social Work See M.A. Admissions, MSW Admission (M.Lib.I.Sc.) (Two Year) in Master of Library and Information Sciences
- M.Sc. in (a) Climate Change and Sustainable Development (b) Chemical Sciences (c) Environmental Sciences (d) Industrial Chemistry (e) Life Sciences (f) Nanotechnology
3-Year UG Programs
- a) B.A. in (a) Chinese (b) German
- b) B.Voc. (Bachelor of Vocation Course in Rational Approach to Drug Design)
1-Year Post Graduate Diploma
- a) Post Graduate Diploma in Digital Library and Information Management (P.G.D.L.I.M.)
- b) Certificate Course in Analytical Technique for Visually Challenged (Six Months)
Central University of Gujarat Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Duration of Online Registration & Submission of Application Form for CUCET: 16th Aug to 01st September 2021
- Last Date of Successful Fee Transaction: 02nd September 2021
- Date of Examination: 15th, 16th, 23rd & 24th September 2021
- Declaration of Result: To be announced
- Date of Counseling: To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for Central University of Gujarat Admission 2021
- UG Programs: 10+2 with 50% marks (5% relaxation for SC/ST & OBC Candidates).
- PG Programs: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or Bachelor’s degree in any science stream for science-related programs.
- PhD Programs: Master’s Degree in any discipline with 55% marks (5% relaxation for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/ differently-abled candidates). UGC (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degrees) Regulations, 2016 and as amended from time to time will be applicable.
- For all the courses, Eligibility details can be checked from the University Website
Central University of Gujarat Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates who desire to get admission in the UG and PG Programmes of Central University of Gujarat may apply online through CUCET-2021 at https://cucet.nta.nic.in/ or www.nta.ac.in during the period specified above.
- Please note that the application form is to be submitted online only. The entrance test will be an online computer-based only at designated Centres across the country.
- General – Rs.500/-
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – Rs.250/-
- SC/ST – Rs.100/-
- More than One (Gen) – Rs.600/-
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website