Bharti Vidyapeeth Pune (BVP) announces Entrance Exam (SLPCET & LE SLPCET) for BASLP Admission 2022, Apply now
BVP SLPCET and LE SLPCET 2022 – Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune invites online applications for SLPCET 2022 & LE SLPCET 2022 for admission to the Bachelor of Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology (BASLP) Program of the University for the academic year 2022-23
BVP SLPCET and LE SLPCET Dates 2022
- Last Date for submission of the online application form for SLPCET: 17th May 2022
- Last Date for submission of the online application form for LE SLPCET: 24th May 2022
- Date of Entrance Test for SLPCET: 29th May 2022
- Date of Entrance Test for LE SLPCET: 05th June 2022
- Result Date: 22nd June 2022
- Counselling Date: 01st July 2022
- College Start Date: 11th August 2022
BVP SLPCET and LE SLPCET Eligibility Criteria 2022
First year BASLP is through SLPCET 2022
- Candidates applying for admission to the BASLP course should have passed the 10+2 exam or equivalent/two years of Pre-University/Pre-Degree Exam conducted by the Pre University Board of Education of Govt. of respective State with a minimum of 50%.
- Applicant/candidate should have studied – Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Mathematics/ Computer Science/Statistics/Electronics/Psychology.
- The candidate shall have studied English as a subject in the qualifying exam and passed the same.
- Applicants shall not be older than 25 years on the 1st July 2022 on the year of admission
Second year BASLP is through LE SLPCET 2022
- Candidate applying for admission to BASLP course should have passed 10+2 exam or equivalent /two years of Pre-University/Pre-Degree Exam conducted by the Pre University Board of Education of Govt. of respective State, and further,
- The applicant/candidate should have studied: Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Mathematics/ Computer Science/Statistics/Electronics/Psychology.
- Successfully passed Diploma in Hearing-Language and Speech (DHLS) revised course from any RCI recognized training institute with Science background as specified above with two years of work experience in the field (Or);
BVP SLPCET and LE SLPCET Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://bvuniversity.edu.in/
- A candidate desirous of appearing for the SLPCET 2022 & LE SLPCET 2022 is required to complete the prescribed application form and submit to the University along with an entrance test fee of Rs. 1,200/- (Entrance test fee is non-refundable)
- Candidates should submit the completed online application form on or before 24th May 2022
- The candidates should strictly follow the instructions given in the website while filling up the application form online and must read the instructions carefully before filling up the online application form.
- Application Fee – Rs. 1200/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through Debit card/Credit Card/ Internet Banking
- Entrance Test Updates will be provided shortly by SMS & Email. The Admit Card (Hall Ticket) will be available online. Students shall download the admit card after completion of the online application process from the University Website: www.bvuniversity.edu.in
- Selection will be based on the SLPCET 2022 & LE SLPCET 2022. Admission secured by the candidate shall remain provisional till he/she clears the eligibility requirements prescribed by the University & Bar Council of India.
BVP SLPCET and LE SLPCET Exam Pattern 2022
- Mode of Exam: Computer-based or remote proctored internet-based Entrance Test
- Duration of Exam: 2 hour
- Language: English only
- Type of Question
- Multiple Choice Questions
- Total Questions: 100 questions
- Total Marks: 100 Marks
- Marking Scheme: There is no negative marking
- The syllabus will be Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Mathematics (10+2 level).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website