Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University (UPRTOU) announces B.Ed Entrance Test 2021 for Admission to B.Ed Program
UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2021 – Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University (UPRTON) invites online applications for B.Ed Entrance Test for admission to B.Ed Program for the academic session 2021-22.
Read further for more details on UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2021
UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2021 Important Dates
- Online application forms available from: 27th April 2021
- Last date of Entrance Fee Challan generation and submission: 05th June 2021
- Last date of submission of application form with late fees Rs. 200/-: 15th June 2021
- Issue of admit cards: 25th June 2021
- Date of entrance test (Tentative): 11th July 2021
- Declaration of result (Tentative): 3rd Week of July 2021
- Admission starts from (Tentative): 1st Week of Aug 2021
- B.Ed. Counseling: To be announced
- B.Ed. SE Counseling: To be announced
- Re-counselling: To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2021
- Candidates who want to take admission need to complete graduation and Post graduation with 50% and for those who have done B.Tech, B.Sc and B.Sc mathematics with 55% can apply for B.Ed.
- BEd Course it is essential that in graduation at least two subject out of- Hindi, English, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Biology, Maths, History, Home-science, history, Geography, Political Science, Psychology, Social-Science, Economics and Commerce and one subject out of the aforementioned subjects in 12th class.
UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2021 Application Procedure
Interested candidates can apply online the official website: uprtou.ac.in
- Candidates will be called for the entrance test, after scrutiny of application.
- A merit list will be made on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test (Details of exam will be mentioned in admit card of due course).
- Candidates should make themselves familiar with the exam pattern of the B.Ed entrance exam. The exam pattern is as follows
- Exam Mode: Offline (pen and paper-based)
- Medium: Hindi and English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Type of Questions: Objective type (MCQ based)
- Total No. of Questions: 200 questions (100 in each part)
- General Mental Ability – 50%
- General Awareness – 50%
- Teaching Aptitude – 40%
- Understanding in two teaching subjects – 30%
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website