Bundelkhand University, Jhansi notifies Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam 2023 for Admission to B.Ed Program, Apply now
UP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023 – Bundelkhand University, Jhansi will be conducting Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam 2023 for admission to B.Ed Course offered by various Colleges and Universities in the State of Uttar Pradesh for the academic session 2023-24.
UP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023
- Date of Advertisement: 01st February 2023
- UP B.Ed. JEE 2023 Registration Starts: 10th February 2023
- Last Date for Form Submissions without Late Fees: 15th May 2023
- Last Date for Form Submissions with Late Fees: 16th to 20th May 2023
- Admit Card Live Date: 08th June 2023 (Tentative)
- Date of UP B.Ed. JEE 2023 Entrance Examination: 15th June 2023
- Release of official answer key: As per BU Jhansi
- UP B.Ed JEE 2023 result announcement: 30 May 2023
- Counselling: 01-25 June 2023
- Start of academic session: 01 Jul 2023
Eligibility Criteria for UP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023
- Aspirants should have a minimum 14 years of age (as on June 25th, 2023) to register for U.P. B.Ed. Joint entrance exam 2023
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in sciences, social sciences, and humanities with minimum 50% marks (OR)
- Candidates who have a BA or B.Tech degree with a specialization in Math or science must have obtained 55% marks in the degree exam.
- Those who are appearing for the final year degree exam in the year 2023 are also eligible to apply.
- There is a relaxation of 5% marks for vision disability candidates.
- There is no maximum age limit for the candidates.
- Eligible candidates can apply online at https://cdn3.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/1936/81584/Registration.html.
- The application process for UP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023 can be completed in three (03) steps :
- Step 1 – Online registration
- Step 2 – Fill up the details
- Step 3 – Payment of application fee, taking a print out of completed form and fee receipt for future reference.
- For General/ OBC of UP: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ ST of UP: Rs.500/-
- For Other – Rs.100/-
- For General/ OBC of UP: Rs.1600/-
- For SC/ ST of UP: Rs.800/-
- For Other – Rs.1600/-
Mode of Payment
- Pay fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan Bank Any Branches in India.
- The eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam followed by counseling.
- The admission will be done only on state level merit.
- All the Private and Govt. Colleges will consider the B.Ed. scores for admission in B.Ed. Course.
UP B.Ed Entrance Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode (Pen-Paper Based)
- Duration: 3 hours
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Total Questions: 100 questions
- Marks: 200 Marks
- Question Paper Section: 2 Section
- Marking Scheme: For a correct answer, candidates will get +02 marks and there is a negative marking of -1/3 marks for an incorrect answer.
Subjects of Question Papers
|Subjects of Question Papers|
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Knowledge||50 Questions||100 Marks|
|Language (English or Hindi)||50 Questions||100 Marks|
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Aptitude Test||50 Questions||100 Marks|
|Specialization Subject (Art, Science, Commerce, Agriculture)||50 Questions||100 Marks|
- Section-1 – Question paper based on General Knowledge & Language (English or Hindi)
- Section-2 – Question paper based on General Aptitude Test & Specialization Subject (Art, Science, Commerce, Agriculture).
- Candidates will be able to appear in any one of the following cities :
- Bareilly; Moradabad; Kanpur; Aligarh; Faizabad & Meerut; Ghaziabad; Lucknow; Jhansi; Varanasi; Azamgarh; Allahabad; Agra; Pathsala; Gorakhpur; Jaunpur
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Common Entrance Test Notifications 2023
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates
- All India Entrance Exams 2023 notifications and dates
- B.Ed Entrance Exam and Admission Notifications 2023