Kumaun University announces Entrance Exam for Admission to B.Ed. Program 2023, Apply now
Kumaun University B.Ed Entrance Examination 2023 – Kumaun University, Nainital invites applications for admission to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Program through an Entrance Exam for the academic year 2023.
Kumaun University B.Ed Entrance Examination 2023
- Start Date of Online Application Form: 22nd June 2023
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application with Fee Submission: 20th July 2023
- Admit Card Downloading: One week prior to the exam date
- Date of Examination: 30th July 2023
- Candidates should have secured at least 50% Marks in his/her Graduation or Post Graduation level Examination. Candidates with percentage 49.99 are not eligible to apply
- All other reserved category (Other backward Class, SC and ST) candidates should have secured at least 45% Marks in his/her Graduation or Post Graduation level Examination.
- Candidates should not have any criminal case (ongoing or convicted in past) against him/her.
- Candidates who have been debarred by the University for using unfair means in any examination and debarred period are not eligible.
- There is no age limit for admission to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Program.
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website http://kunainital.ac.in/
- Candidates compulsorily require an active Mobile Number and Email Id to complete the application/Registration process. It is advised that the candidates use their personal Mobile Number and Email Id which they remember as the same shall be required for further processing.
- Get a scanned copy of your passport (PP) size photograph and Signature in JPEG/JPG format. Make sure that Photo Image should be less than 100kb and Sign less than 50kb in size. You will be asked to upload the Photo & Sign while filling up the application form. The size of the Photo should be 4.5cm x 3cm and the Size of the Signature should be 4.5cm x 1.5cm.
- Complete the application process after paying the requisite fees and take the print out of the confirmation page.
- The general instructions regarding filling up online forms, application fees, and admission to the course are detailed on the website.
- Exam Fee – Rs.1260/-
- Portal Charges – Rs.50
- Total – Rs.1310/-
Mode of Payment
- Through online Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net Banking
- Selection will be based on the performance in the written test to be conducted by the University.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website