IGNOU Admission 2022 for B.Ed – Course Duration, Dates, Fee, Admission Process
IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2022 – Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi has announced B.Ed Entrance Exam for January 2022 session. Applications are invited from interested candidates for admission to the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Program for January 2022 Session.
Check out the post below for more detail on IGNOU B.Ed. Admission 2022 Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Courses Fees and more.
IGNOU Bachelor of Education Admission 2022
- Minimum 2 years and Maximum 5 years;
- Online Application Process : Ongoing
- Last date of receipt of applications is :
April 17, 2022extended upto April 24, 2022
- Download of Admit Card : To be announced
- B.Ed. Entrance Exam : May 8, 2022
- a) at least fifty percent marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/Commerce/Humanity. Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, and
- b) The following categories are eligible to be students of B.Ed. (ODL):
- (i) Trained in-service teachers in elementary education.
- (ii) Candidates who have completed a NCTE recognized teacher education programme through Face-to-Face mode.
- The reservation and relaxation of 5% marks in minimum eligibility will be provided to SC/ST/OBC (Non creamy layer)/PWD candidates as per the rules of the Central Government.
- Reservation to Kashmiri Migrants and war widow candidates will be provided as per the University Rules.
- A Masters’ Degree awarded without a first degree is not accepted for purpose of Academic Studies in IGNOU.
- Candidates can apply for IGNOU B.Ed. Entrance Test 2022 “Online” only on the website http://www.ignou.ac.in/ or https://sedservices.ignou.ac.in/entrancebed/#end
- Fill personal details, programme details, qualification details and correspondence details.
- Upload Scanned Photograph and Signature.
- Once you have uploaded your photograph and signature, and clicked the “NEXT” button, you will get the Form Preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.
- Application Fee : Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment : Through debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) or Net banking:
- The admission to BEd programme is on the basis of an Entrance Test to be conducted by IGNOU.
- Rs. 55,000/- for the entire programme
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website