Vinayaka Mission’s Salem announces Admissions for PhD Program for April 2022 Session
Vinayaka Missions University Salem PhD Admission – Vinayaka Missions Research Foundation invites applications for admission to (Full-time / Part-time) PhD Programs offered by various faculties for the session commencing in April 2022
PhD Program offered
- Faculty of Arts & Science, Management, Dentistry, Engineering & Technology, Medicine, Nursing & Pharmacy
- Full-Time PhD Program
- Part Time (Internal) PhD Program
- Part Time (External) PhD Program
Vinayaka Missions University Salem PhD Admission Dates 2022
- Application Process: Ongoing
- The last date for submission of filled in applications is 14th March 2022
Vinayaka Missions University Salem PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Master’s degree or a Professional degree declared equivalent to the Master‟s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade “B” in the UGC 7-point scale.
- For admission into Ph.D in Medicine: the candidates with 2 years M.Sc., Medicinal subjects are not eligible.
- Candidates with MPhil Degree, having at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale and a person whose M. Phil. Dissertation has been evaluated and the viva – voce is pending may also be admitted to the Ph. D. program
- A relaxation of 5% of marks from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the Commission from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master’s degree
Vinayaka Missions University Salem PhD Admission Application Process 2022
- Application form can be downloaded from the website www.vinayakamission.com.
- Duly filled in application has to be forwarded by the Head of the Department and the Head of the Institution where the candidate intends to do research.
- Candidates are requested to go through the list of vacancies available and approach the Institution and the Department as per their choice.
- In addition to the above, the application is to be signed by the employer of the candidate, for applying to a part time PhD Program.
- Application fee – Rs. 1000/-
- Registration fee – Rs. 10,000/-
- Admission shall be based on the marks secured in the Entrance test and Interview, subject to the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria and the rules of reservation.
- Rs. 15, 000 to 25, 000/ month – only for Full time Research Scholars.
- Rs. 25, 000/ month – Candidates who have qualified in GATE/NET (Ayush)/UGC-NET
- For others Rs. 15,000/ month based on the merit of their research proposal
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website