Vinayaka Mission’s University Salem announces Admissions to PhD Program for October 2023 Session, Apply now
Vinayaka Missions University Salem PhD Admission 2023 – Vinayaka Missions Research Foundation invites applications for admission to (Full-time / Part-time) PhD Programs offered by various faculties for the session commencing in October 2023
Vinayaka Missions University Salem PhD Admission 2023
PhD Program offered
- Medicine, Dentistry, Homoeopathy, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy, Nursing, Rehabilitation & Behavioral Sciences, Allied Health Sciences, Engineering & Technology, Management, Arts & Sciences
- Full-Time PhD Program
- Part Time (Internal) PhD Program
- Part Time (External) PhD Program
- Application Process: Ongoing
- The last date for submission of filled in applications is 31st August 2023
- Master’s degree or a Professional degree declared equivalent to the Master‟s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade “B” in the UGC 7-point scale.
- For admission into Ph.D in Medicine: the candidates with 2 years M.Sc., Medicinal subjects are not eligible.
- Candidates with MPhil Degree, having at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale and a person whose M. Phil. Dissertation has been evaluated and the viva – voce is pending may also be admitted to the Ph. D. program
- A relaxation of 5% of marks from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the Commission from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master’s degree
- Application form can be downloaded from the website www.vinayakamission.com.
- Duly filled in application has to be forwarded by the Head of the Department and the Head of the Institution where the candidate intends to do research.
- Candidates are requested to go through the list of vacancies available and approach the Institution and the Department as per their choice.
- In addition to the above, the application is to be signed by the employer of the candidate, for applying to a part time PhD Program.
- Application fee – Rs. 1000/-
- Registration fee – Rs. 10,000/-
- Admission shall be based on the marks secured in the Entrance test and Interview, subject to the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria and the rules of reservation.
- Rs. 15, 000 to 25, 000/ month – only for Full time Research Scholars.
- Rs. 25, 000/ month – Candidates who have qualified in GATE/NET (Ayush)/UGC-NET
- For others Rs. 15,000/ month based on the merit of their research proposal
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website