Vellore Institute of Technology Law School (VITSOL) Chennai announces Admission to LLM Program 2022
Vellore Institute of Technology LLM Admission 2022 – Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) invites applications for admission to LLM Programs offered at VIT School of Law (VITSOL) Chennai for the academic session 2022-23.
Vellore Institute of Technology Chennai LLM Admission 2022
- LLM in Corporate Law (One year)
- LLM in International Law and Development (One year)
- LLM in Intellectual Property Law (One year)
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last date to apply online : 30th July 2022
- Exam / Personal Interview : 1st Week of August 2022
- The minimum qualification is any Bachelor Degree in Law from a recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Scores obtained from All India Entrance Exam for LLM is mandatory.
- Valid scorecard (DU-LLM / AILET-LLM (NLU Delhi) / PG CLAT).
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website: https://admissions.vit.ac.in/llmapplication/ or https://vit.ac.in/
Steps to Follow:
- Stage 1 : New User Registration
- Stage 2 : Confirmation of password
- Stage 3 : Filling Online application form
- Stage 4 : Mode of payment
- Stage 5 : Photo & Signature Upload
- Application fee : Rs.1200/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Online mode (Net banking / Debit card / Credit card)
- The selection of students to VIT School of Law for LLM Course shall be based solely on merit of the candidate determined by all India admission test (AIAT) conducted in VIT Chennai Campus or any other All India Admission Test equivalent thereto (PG CLAT), AILET (All India Law Entrance Test) For LLM and Delhi University LLM Entrance Test).
- The AIAT conducted by VIT shall have the following parts:
- Part I – Proficiency in English, General Knowledge, Analytical, Reasoning and Aptitude to do research
- Part II – Objective type questions covering all compulsory law subjects prescribed by the BCI for the undergraduate law programme.
- Part III – Interview
- Weightage of the three parts as follows:
- Part I – 40%
- Part II – 40%
- Interview – 20% (will focus on work experience, publication, and statement of purpose etc.)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website