University of Mumbai Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences (UM-DAE CEBS) announces PhD Admission 2022
University of Mumbai DAE CEBS PhD Admission 2022 – University of Mumbai-Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences (UM-DAE CEBS) inviting applications for Admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Program for the Academic Year 2022-23
University of Mumbai-Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences (UM-DAE CEBS) has been established on the Kalina Campus of the University of Mumbai to impart high quality education in the Basic Sciences (Starting with Integrated M.Sc.) after the 10+2 (or equivalent) level of schooling, in a vibrant academic ambiance.
University of Mumbai DAE CEBS PhD Admission 2022
PhD Program offered in the below mentioned Schools:
- Physical Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Biological Sciences
- Last Date for Receiving Application: 31st May 2022
- Master’s degree in Biology (Life Sciences, Microbiology, Botany, Zoology, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology and Biochemistry) / Chemistry (General, Inorganic, Organic, Physical, Biochemistry or Material Chemistry) / Mathematics / Physics with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in point scale wherever grading system has been followed) or an equivalent degree from a foreign education institution.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade will be allowed for those belonging to reserved categories / differently abled and other categories of candidates as per the policies of Govt. of Maharashtra.
- Age Limit: The candidate should be born on or after January 1 of the year 1996 (for general category students) or 1992 (for reserved category students).
- Qualification in UGC-CSIR-NET (including JRF) / SLET / GATE / NBHM / JEST /PET conducted by the University of Mumbai/ Teachers’ Fellowship examinations is an essential eligibility criterion.
- Application in the prescribed format available at: https://www.cbs.ac.in/pdf/recruitment/job-app-form-new.pdf together with supporting documents may be sent so as to reach the Registrar on or before 31st May, 2022.
- Please note that UM-DAE CEBS will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Registrar- UM-DAE Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences NALANDA, University of Mumbai, Kalina Campus, Vidyanagari, Santacruz (East), Mumbai 400098
- Selection will be made on the basis of the results of a written test and /or an interview conducted by CEBS.
- Selected candidates may avail their own fellowship from DBT, DST (INSPIRE), UGC or CSIR for their PhD Program.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website