PhD Program at University of Mumbai-Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences (UM-DAE CEBS) 2018
UM-DAE CEBS PhD Admission 2018 – University of Mumbai – Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences (UM-DAE CEBS) has issued notification for the PhD Program Admission for the academic year 2018
University of Mumbai-Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences (UM-DAE CEBS) has been established on the Kalina Campus of the University of Mumbai to impart high quality education in the Basic Sciences after the 10+2 (or equivalent) level of schooling, in a vibrant academic ambiance by a faculty of distinguished teachers and scientists
PhD Program Research Areas
- CEBS invites applications from eligible candidates for the PhD Program on below research areas
- Physical Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Biological Sciences
Also See: PhD Admission 2018
- Last Date for receipt of Completed Applications: 21st August 2018
Qualification & Experience
- (a) Physical Sciences, (b) Chemical Sciences, (c) Mathematical Sciences, (d) Biological Sciences:
- Master’s degree or equivalent with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 6-point scale or an equivalent degree from a foreign education institution.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55%to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC.
- Qualification in UGC-NET (including JRF) / UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF) SLET / GATE / Teachers’ Fellowship examinations or having an M. Phil degree in the subject concerned is an essential eligibility criterion
- Eligible candidates will be called for Entrance Test and / or interview for final selection at UM-DAE CEBS.
- Application in the prescribed format available cbs.ac.in>Academics > PhD Program together with supporting documents may be sent so as to reach Registrar, UM-DAE CEBS, Health Centre Building, University of Mumbai, Kalina Campus, Mumbai – 400098 on or before August 21, 2018
- Please note that UM-DAE CEBS will not be responsible for any postal delay
- To download application form, click
- UM-DAE Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences, 1stFloor, Health Centre Building, University of Mumbai, Kalina Campus, Vidyanagari, Santacruz (East), Mumbai-400098
University of Mumbai
Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Excellence UM-DAE Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences, 1stFloor, Health Centre Building, University of Mumbai, Kalina Campus, Vidyanagari, Santacruz (East), Mumbai-400098, Website www.cbs.ac.in