University of Kashmir announces Admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA-CME) Program 2023
University of Kashmir MBA-CME Admission 2023 – Directorate of Admissions and Competitive Examinations University of Kashmir invites online applications from eligible candidates for admission to MBA-CME Programme offered at Craft Development Institute, Nowshera, Srinagar for the academic session 2023
University of Kashmir MBA-CME Admission 2023
- Issuance of On-line Forms 01-09-2023
- Last date for submission of On-line of Application Forms 09-09-2023
- Candidates having passed the qualifying examination with 50% marks for Open Merit and 45% for Reserved Category candidates
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.kashmiruniversity.net/
- The candidates are advised to follow the below steps for filling their On-Line Application Forms:
- Step-1 – Visit http://www.kashmiruniversity.net or www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in and click on Link Admissions 2023. Read Important Instructions for Registration and Submission of Form carefully before proceeding further
- Step-2 – Candidate needs to register him/herself before submitting the Online Application Form. For Registration with the System Click on the “Register as Student”. Remember the Username and Password for future reference.
- Step-3 – After successful Registration, login into the system for submitting On-line Application Form. Enter your “Registration No.” and Click “Next”.
- Step-4 – Enter the required details and Upload your latest passport size Photograph and click “Next”.
- Step-5 – Select the desired Preferences (After the last date the Preference of Campus/College selected will not be updated/changed). Click “Next”.
- Step-6 – If there is any variation click on the “Previous” button, make necessary corrections and then Click “Submit”. Get a printout of the Form and note the Form No. for future reference.
- Step-7 – GPAT candidates shall have to deposit the non-refundable “Application Fee of Rs. 250/- (including Rs. 150/- as IT Fee) and Processing fee of Rs. 750/-“ through online mode only.
- Application Fee – Rs. 250/- (including Rs. 150/- as IT Fee)
- Processing Fee – Rs. 750/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through Debit card/Credit Card/ Net Banking
- The admission shall be on the basis of Entrance Test to be conducted by the University of Kashmir.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2023
- MBA Admission Process in India
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2023