University of Kashmir Integrated B.Sc-M.Sc. (Physics and Energy Studies) Admission 2022, Apply now
University of Kashmir Integrated BSc-MSc Admission 2022 – Online applications are invited for admission to 5-Year Integrated B.Sc-M.Sc. Physics and Energy Studies Programs offered at University of Kashmir, Kupwara Campus, Kupwara for the academic session 2022.
University of Kashmir Integrated BSc-MSc Admission 2022
- 5-Year Integrated B.Sc-M.Sc Physics
- 5-Year Integrated B.Sc-M.Sc Energy Studies
- Submission of On-line Forms : 11th March 2022
- Last date for submission of On-line Application Forms and deposition of Application Fee : 30th March 2022
University of Kashmir Integrated BSc-MSc Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 5-Year Integrated B.Sc-M.Sc Physics : 10+2 with Physics as one of the Subjects with at least 45% marks for General Category and 40% for Reserved Category.
- 5-Year Integrated B.Sc-M.Sc Energy Studies : 10+2 with Science Subjects, with at least 45% marks for General Category and 40% for Reserved Category.
- Candidates apply online through official website Visit http://www.kashmiruniversity.net or www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in
- Read Important Instructions for Registration and Submission of Form carefully.
- The candidates must check the status of their Application Forms after three days of its online submission.
- However, candidates who have already applied/submitted the on-line applications forms during the Session-2021 need not to submit a fresh application form.
- Application Fee of Rs. 250/- (including Rs. 100/- as IT Fee) and Entrance Test fee of Rs. 500/-“ i.e Rs. 750/- for one Programme and Rs. 250/- for each subsequent.
- Mode of Payment : Through Online mode only
- The admission will be made on the basis of Academic Merit of the Qualifying Examination.
For the more details and apply online visit official website
- Integrated M.Sc Courses Admission Notifications 2022
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2022
- B.Sc Admission 2022 Notification