University of Kalyani announces Admission to PhD Program 2023, Apply now
University of Kalyani PhD Admission 2023 – University of Kalyani, Nadia (West Bengal) invites online applications for admission to PhD Programs offered under the different faculties of the University, through Admission Test for the academic year 2023. University of Kalyani, established in 1960, is a state-government administered, affiliating and Research University in Nadia district of West Bengal. The university offers a wide range of UG, PG and Research level courses in the streams of Science, Arts & Commerce, Education, and Engineering, Technology & Management and Music & Fine Arts Read on for more details on University of Kalyani PhD Admission 2023
- Faculty of Arts & Commerce: Bengali, Economics, Commerce, Political Science, History, Sociology, Philosophy, Visual Arts, Hindi & Folklore
- Faculty of Science: Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Biochemistry & Biophysics, Environmental Science, Ecological Studies, Microbiology, Molecular Biology & Biotechnology, Geography and Physiology
- Faculty of Engineering, Technology & Mgt.: Business Administration, Computer Science & Engineering, Engineering & Technological Studies
- Faculty of Education: Education, Physical Education
- No. of PhD Seats: 236
- Online application starts on 14.09.2023
- Online application closes on 22.09.2023
- Publication of list of eligible candidates for appearing entrance test and list of candidates exempted from Entrance test: 25.09.2023
- Date of Entrance test 29.09.2023
- Publication of result of Entrance Test 04.10.2023
- Interview to be completed on or before 11.10.2023
- Publication of merit list 13.10.2023
- Date of admission 31.10.2023 – 03.11.2023
- Must have Master’s degree with 50% marks in any discipline from this university or any other recognized university
- Candidates who possess BE/B.Tech./B.Pharm./MBBS/LLB degree from this university or any other recognized university are also eligible to apply for entrance test.
- Candidates can download the application form from the University Website www.klyuniv.ac.in. For payment, candidates should go to https:// www.onlinesebi.com and choose the option “State Bank Collect”.
- Application fees are Rs. 600/- for General category/OBC-A/OBC-B and Rs. 150 /- for SC / ST/EWS category.
- A candidate shall be exempted from appearing Written Test (EEARP) provided that she/he-
- Has qualified in NET/SLET/SET/GATE/KURAT/KURET/EEARP or any other National or State level test for pursuing teaching or research
- Is a whole time teacher of Govt./Govt. aided college
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website