University of Delhi (DU) announces Admission to 5-Year Integrated BA LLB (Hons) & BBA LLB (Hons) program for Session 2023-24 CLAT Scores
University of Delhi B.A. LL.B and B.B.A. LL.B. Admission 2023 – University of Delhi (DU) invites applications for admission to 5-Year Integrated BA LLB and BBA LLB program offered by Faculty of Law of the varsity for the academic session 2023-24 on the basis of All India Rank of Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)-2023 only. The Faculty of Law of University of Delhi was established in 1924 and is an accredited legal institution by the Bar Council of India. Check out the post below for more details on University of Delhi B.A. LL.B and B.B.A. LL.B. Admission 2023
- The University of Delhi, through its Faculty of Law, offers the following Five-Year Integrated Law Programs:
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.)
- B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.)
- Release of DU 5-year LLB Application Form: September 27, 2023
- Closing of Application: To be notified
- Declaration of DU 5-year LLB Merit List: To be notified
- Declaration of Seat Allotment: To be notified
- Candidate must have passed Class XII (10+2 system) or its equivalent from a single recognized board
- A candidate must have secured 45% or more marks in aggregate for UR/ EWS/ OBC-NCL category and 40% marks or more in aggregate for SC/ ST/ PwBD category.
- For applying to B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) and B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) Programs of UoD, candidates must have appeared in CLAT-2023.
- Candidates who have appeared at the Class XII exam in the year 2023 and have been placed in compartment (supplementary) will not be eligible.
- No age limit
- The University of Delhi has released the DU 5-year LLB 2023 application form on September 27
- Candidates who wish to take admission to the DU BA LLB and DU BBA LLB programs can fill out the application form before the deadline.
- To apply for B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) & B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) Programs in UoD, the following are mandatorily required:
- Applicant’s Name (as it appears in CLAT-2023)
- Date of Birth
- Before starting the registration process, candidates are advised to scan and keep a copy of all the required documents/ certificates on his/her Computer/ Laptop to avoid mistakes while filling in the form
- Kindly refer to Annexure for the List of Required Documents.
- For notifications and updates regarding B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) and B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), kindly visit www.admission.uod.ac.in
- For applying to B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) and B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) programs of UoD, the candidates will have to pay a one-time Registration Fee (non-refundable):
- UR/OBC-NCL/EWS – Rs.1500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred Only)
- SC/ST/PwBD – Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only)
- 1. The University will consider the score obtained in CLAT-2023 for the purpose of allocations.
- 2. The Highest Possible Preference will be provisionally allocated to a candidate considering the following criteria:
- Category (UR/OBC-NCL/SC/ST/EWS)
- Availability of seats
- Any other allocation rules, policies, or criteria as mentioned in this document or published on the admission website of UoD
- On declaration of the Seat Allocation result/s by the University, the candidate must login to his/her dashboard for acceptance of the allocated seat, if offered.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to login to the dashboard and check if a seat is allocated in a given round of seat allocation, and if allocated s(he) must complete all admission formalities.
Merit List 2023
- Delhi University will release a separate merit list for DU BA LLB and DU BBA LLB after the completion of the application process. The DU 5-year LLB 2023 merit list will be published in several rounds.
- It will contain details such as the candidate’s name, roll numbers, marks, all-India rank and category rank. Candidates whose names appear in the merit list will be called for DU 5-year LLB counselling.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website