University of Calcutta announces Research Eligibility Test (RET) for PhD in Physiology Admission 2022
University of Calcutta PhD in Physiology Admission 2022 – Applications are invited for admission to the Ph.D. (Sc) program of the Department of Physiology, University of Calcutta for the academic year 2022.
University of Calcutta PhD in Physiology Admission 2022
- The last date for accepting application form through email: 19th December 2022 (Monday)
- Written examination [offline mode]: 28th December 2022(Wednesday), time: 1.00 PM in the Dept
- Tentative date Declaration of the results of written test: 04th January 2023
- Interview [Offline] of eligible candidates: 11th January 2023 (time: 12.00 noon) in the Dept
- Candidates having Master degree in related field with Minimum 55% marks.
- Candidates who have cleared NET / GATE / SLET / equivalent examinations are exempted from the online admission test and entitled directly to appear in the online interview.
- The candidates are advised to apply in the prescribed application format download from official website (www.caluniv.ac.in) and submit the duly filled in applications along with selfattested photocopies of relevant/supporting documents to the office of the Head of the Department of Physiology, 92 APC Road, Calcutta-700009, University of Calcutta.
- Selection will be based on the written test and Interview.
- A ‘one-hour written examination’ will be held in the Dept. of Physiology. The question will be in the form of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) based.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website
- Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
- PhD Admission and Entrance Exam Notifications 2023
- Admission Notification and Dates 2023