Tolani Maritime Institute (TMI) announces Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) 2023 for Admission to B.Tech and BSc. course, Apply now
TMI BTech and BSc Admission 2023 – Applications are invited by Tolani Maritime Institute (TMI) Pune for Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) for admission to full-time Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Marine Engineering and Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Nautical Science Program for the Academic Session 2023
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Marine Engineering
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Nautical Science
- Last Date for filling the Application Form: 15th May 2023
- Release of Admit Card: To be announced
- Date of Exam: To be announced
- Declaration of TMISAT Results: To be announced
- Course starts on: To be announced
- Qualifying in IMU CET as well as TMISAT is mandatory for admission.
- The following criteria have to be met in order to be eligible for admission into the B.Sc. Nautical Science & B. Tech. Marine Engineering programme at TMI:
- Age : Male candidates born on or after 1st September 2002 are eligible to apply for the 2023 batch. In accordance with Government of India guidelines, there is a two year age relaxation for female candidates and girls born on or after 1st September 2000 are eligible to apply for the 2023 batch.
- Marital Status : Only unmarried candidates will be considered.
- Physical Fitness : The Institute has laid down detailed minimum physical fitness and medical standards. The candidate has to meet these standards to qualify for admission. You are advised to have yourself medically examined by competent doctors before applying. This will ensure that you meet the minimum requirements, which in turn will avoid disappointment at a later stage.
- You must have successfully completed the Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or its equivalent with:
- At least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (P C M), and
- At least 50% marks in English either in Class X or Class XII
- Eligible Candidates can apply online through the official website www.tmi.tolani.edu
- Please note that you will be required to upload the following documents in soft copy while filling the form online.
- Recent passport size photograph
- Class X mark sheet
- Class XII mark sheet (Candidates appearing for Class XII exam in 2023 may submit these copies after declaration of results.)
- Leaving / Transfer Certificate / Birth Certificate (For age proof)
- Passport (if available) Please note that Passport is mandatory for admission.
- Application Fee – Rs. 1200/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking
- Applicants shortlisted on the basis of their PCM marks and IMUCET rank will have to appear in an online test. Candidates will be short listed based on performance in above mentioned tests and medical fitness as per DGS norms.
- Online Test
- The Online Test has a Main Test with 80 Questions in four sections and a Behavioral Assessment.
- The on-line test has a multiple-choice format covering Physics, Mathematics, Analytical and Logical Reasoning. The questions are of 10+2 level. There is one section each with negative marking in Physics and Mathematics. Duration of the test is 90 minutes.
- On completion of the Main test consisting of the above four sections there will be a behavioral assessment for 30 minutes.
- Personal Interview
- Applicants are interviewed by a panel of educators and maritime professionals to assess the applicants’ communication skills, leadership potential, clarity of thought, maturity and reasoning abilities. The panel also looks for any extracurricular achievements of the candidate.
- Medical Examination
- Medical practitioners appointed by the Institute will examine all selected candidates for certifying conformation with the medical requirements laid down by the Institute.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website