Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit Kalady announces admission to PhD Program 2023 through Entrance Exam
SSUS Kalady PhD Admission 2023 – Applications in the prescribed format are invited through online registration from eligible candidates for admission to the PhD Program through Entrance Exam under various academic departments of Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit, Kalady for the academic year 2023.The program is offered under regular mode in strict compliance with the Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit PhD Regulations 2023. Read the post below for more details on Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit PhD Admission 2023.
SSUS Kalady PhD Admission 2023
Name of the Dept./No. of Seats Offered
- Sanskrit Sahitya – 13
- Sanskrit Vedanta – 03
- Sanskrit Vyakarana – 08
- Sanskrit Nyaya – 01
- Sanskrit General – 04
- Hindi – 05
- English – 08
- Malayalam – 05
- Philosophy – 06
- History – 11
- Sociology – 02
- Music – 04
- Comparative Literature – 05
- Sanskrit Vedic Studies – 01
- Manuscriptology – 01
- Start of application forms: 15th September 2023
- Last Date of Receipt of Applications through online is 28th September 2023
- Date of Entrance Test: To be announced later
- Candidates who have completed
- Postgraduate degree in the disciplines concerned or related disciplines with B+ Grade of this University or its equivalent and above;OR
- A 1-year/2-semester Master’s Degree Programme after a 4-year/8-semester Bachelor’s Degree Programme (Honours/Research) or a 2-year/4-semester Master’s Degree Programme after a 3-year Bachelor’s degree Programme or qualifications declared equivalent to the Master’s Degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade on a point scale wherever grading system is followed. OR
- An equivalent qualification from a foreign educational institution accredited by an assessment and accreditation agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country to assess, accredit or assure quality and standards of the educational institution.
- Applicants from SC and ST communities, OBC (non-creamy layer), persons with disability, Economically Weaker Section (EWS) and gender non-confirming persons (GNCP) require a minimum of B Grade of SSUS or its equivalent in the Postgraduate Degree. A relaxation of 5% marks or its equivalent grade may be allowed
- Candidates who have completed the M.Phil. Program with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade or equivalent qualification from a foreign educational institution which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country to assess, accredit or assure quality and standards of educational institutions, shall be eligible for admission to the Ph.D. Programme. A relaxation of 5% marks or its equivalent grade may be allowed for those belonging to SC and ST communities, OBC (non-creamy layer), persons with disability, Economically Weaker Section (EWS), gender non-confirming persons (GNCP) and other categories of candidates
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website https://ssusonline.org/
- Candidates are directed to submit their applications for admission to the Ph.D. Programmes 2023 through online in the University’s Websites www.ssus.ac.in & www.ssusonline.org on or before 28th September 2023
- A printed copy of the filled in applications with the required documents shall be submitted to the Heads of Departments concerned, on or before 28th September 2023
- Candidates are advised to read through the detailed online application procedure available on the website.
- Application Fee – Rs.150/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through Debit Cards/Credit Cards/ Internet Banking
- Admission to the PhD program shall be through an Entrance Examination conducted by the departments and the interview conducted by the Research Committees of the respective Departments.
- UGC –JRF and RGNF Awardees as well as regular teachers of Universities/Colleges with a minimum service of five years and who have published at least two research articles in approved journals are exempted from the Entrance Exam.
- Availability of approved guides, their willingness to guide on a specific research proposal and vacancy of seats shall be taken into account for granting admission
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website