Sri Venkateswara University announces Admission to PhD Program 2022, Apply now
Sri Venkateswara University PhD Admission 2022 – Sri Venkateswara University, Gajraula Uttar Pradesh invites applications from eligible candidates for Admission to (Full Time / Part Time) PhD Program for the academic year 2022-23 (December Session)
Sri Venkateswara University PhD Admission 2022
- Ph.D. in Engineering
- Ph.D. in Education
- Ph.D. in Law
- Ph.D. in Nursing
- Ph.D. in Agriculture
- Ph.D. in Commerce & Management
- Ph.D. in Applied Sciences
- Ph.D. in Humanities and Social Sciences
- Ph.D. in Mass Communication
- Ph.D. in Pharmacy
- Ph.D. in Library Sciences
- Issue of Notification: Ongoing
- Last date for receipt of Applications: 05th January 2023
- Date of Entrance Test (CET): 21st January 2023
- Result Declared : 22nd January 2023
- Interview Date CET qualified candidates: 23rd January 2023
- Candidates with the following academic qualifications from recognized Universities / Institutes are eligible to apply for the PhD program In SVU.
- Minimum 55% Marks in PG for Gen./OBC and 50% for SC/ST/OBC (non creamy) layer / differently – abled category candidates as per govt. rules. NET/GATE/SLET/SET qualified candidates will be exempted from CET as per UGC norms.
- Application for admission must be submitted on the prescribed form; the application form can be downloaded from the University website www.svu.edu.in or collected personally from the university admission office.
- Selection will be based on Entrance Test (CET) and Personal Interview (PI).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website