Sri Venkateswara University announces Admission to Distance Learning UG, PG, and PG Diploma Courses For January 2022 Session, Apply now
Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education Admission 2022- Directorate of Distance Education, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati, has invited application for admission to Distance Learning UG, PG and PG Diploma programs for the academic Session 2022
The University offers a wide range of Distant and Regular UG, PG and PGD programs at its affiliated colleges, institutes and the University campus.
Distance Learning Courses Offered by Sri Venkateswara University
- M.A. in Telugu, English, Hindi, Economics, History, Political Science, Public Administration and Sociology,
- MSW (Master of Social Work)
- M.L.I.Sc (1 yr)
- M.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Psychology, Mathematics & Computer Science
- M.Com (2 yr); M.Com Financial Management (M.Com FM)
- MBA (Master of Business Administration) (3 yr)
- B.A, B.Com (General\Computers Applications) & B.L.I.Sc
- B.Sc, B.Sc (B.Z.C); B.Sc (M.P.C); B.Sc (M.S.Cs); B.Sc. (M.P.E); B.Sc (M.E.Cs); B.Sc (M.P.Cs)
PG Diploma Courses
- PG Diploma Courses in Industrial Relations & Personnel Management, Guidance & Counselling
Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education Admission Dates 2022
- Online Registration for Admission Starts from 11th March 2020
- Last Date for Admissions: 31st March 2022
Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- For UG Courses: Candidates should have completed their Intermediate or 10+2 Exam with the related stream from a recognized board of education.
- For PG Courses: Candidates should have completed their Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant domain/ discipline under any recognized college or University.
- For PGD Courses: Candidates should have completed their Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant domain/ discipline under any recognized college or University.
- For all the courses, Eligibility details can be checked from the University Website https://www.svudde.in/
Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.svudde.in.
- Prescribed admission application and ‘D’ challan can also be downloaded from D.D.E website www.svudde.in.
- Candidate is instructed to fill in all the required information in the application and pay the required fee through our ‘D’ challan downloaded and submit the application along with Original challan to the DDE office in person or by post on or before 31st March 2022
- Applications Processing fee of Rs.200 for UG, PG and Diploma courses should additionally be included apart from the Prescribed fee.
- Students who wish to process the application through the DDE Admission Counselling Centers, have to pay an amount of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) towards the service charge, in addition to the prescribed course fee.
- All candidates will be selected on the basis of merit & qualification examinations
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website
- Distance Education Admission 2022
- Most Popular Distance Learning Courses in India
- IGNOU Admission 2022 Application Form, Dates, Courses