SP Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR) Mumbai announces Admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program 2024-25
SPJIMR PGDM Admission 2024 – SP Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR), Mumbai invites applications for admission to 2-year full-time residential Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program for the academic session 2024-25 Batch. SPJIMR’s Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) is approved by AICTE, accredited by NBA and AMBA, UK and consistently rates among India’s top 10 management programmes. The programme offers a holistic approach to leadership development with its innovative blend of classroom learning and thoughtfully curated immersive experiences. PGDM aims to develop socially sensitive leaders with a global mindset. Read on to check more details on SPJIMR PGDM Admission 2024.
- While applying, the applicant is required to select from one of four specializations offered: Finance, Information Management, Marketing and Operations & Supply Chain.
- Start Date of online application : 01st October 2023
- Last date for submission of online application : 30th November 2023
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA awarded by any university incorporated by an Act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions. The bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the applicant must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent. Applicants in the last year of degree and those who have completed the degree but are awaiting results can also apply.
- Work experience is not mandatory for this programme, graduates with no work experience and those with less than five years of work experience can apply. Relevant work experience after graduation will be considered. Internship/training/ project work which were a part of the curriculum will not be considered as work experience or any periods of apprenticeship such as articleship required as part of certain professional courses, or any unpaid work undertaken in any organization or institution will also not be considered as work-experience. Proof of work experience such as offer letter, salary slips and the experience letter will have to be provided.
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.spjimr.org/
- To apply for the PGDM Programme, applicants must fill the form on the online admissions portal on or before October 01st, 2023.
- Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Application Fee : Rs. 1500/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking
- The applicants are shortlisted on the basis of their profiles. They are also expected to meet the qualifying scores in at least one of the entrance exams. The profiles are scored and the applicants are sorted into two groups: Profile based and Profile cum Score based.
- Various factors are considered for selection of applicants such as-
- Overall profile
- Academic background
- Work experience
- Entrance scores
- Versatility and achievements
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website