SP Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR) announces admission to Global Management Program (GMP) 2022
SPJIMR GMP Admission 2022 – SP Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR), Mumbai invites applications for admission to Global Management Program (GMP) for the academic session 2022
Check out the post below for more details such as eligibility criteria, application process fee, etc. on SPJIMR GMP Admission 2022.
SPJIMR GMP Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Last date to submit GMP & Partner School Application form : 30th November 2021
- SPJIMR Interviews (on a rolling basis) : 27th September to 30th November 2021
- Deferred scores can be given by : 15th December 2021
- Results to be declared by : 20th December 2021
Eligibility Criteria for SPJIMR GMP Admission 2022
- Graduation in any stream with 60% and above can apply
- Candidates in the final year of graduation can also apply (for June intake)
- If you do not have a valid GRE/GMAT/CAT/XAT/IELTS/TOEFL score, you can still complete the GMP application form and apply as a deferred candidate.
- Freshers and candidates with work experience can apply.
SPJIMR GMP Admission 2022 Application Process
- All applications need to be submitted online at SPJIMR’s website https://spjimr.org/
Steps to Follow:
- Step 1 : Create your login
- Step 2 : Verify Email
- Step 3 : Fill Application Form Online
- Step 4 : Upload required Documents
- Step 5 : Pay Application fee
- The selection of the candidates will depend upon profile, experience, and CAT/XAT/GMAT score.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website