> SOIL Gurgaon PG Program in Business Leadership and HR Leadership 2019
SOIL Gurgaon PG Program in Business Leadership and HR Leadership 2019
School of Inspired Leadership (SOIL) announces PGP in Business Leadership (PGPBL)/PGP in Human Resources Leadership (PGPHRL) Admission 2019
SOIL Gurgaon PG Program Admission 2019 – School of Inspired Leadership (SOIL), Gurgaon has announced the admission for its one-year Post-Graduate Leadership Program in Management (PGPBL) and Post Graduate Program in Human Resource Leadership (PGPHRL) Programs for the Academic year 2019-20
- PGP in Business Leadership (PGPBL)
- PGP in Human Resources Leadership (PGPHRL)
Also See : Admission Notifications 2018
Important Dates for SOIL Gurgaon PG Program Admission 2019
- Cycle 1 Deadline: 27th October 2018
- Interview invite by 04th November 2018
- Final Decision by 18th November 2018
One-Year -> Post Graduate Program in Business Leadership (PGPBL)
- The PGPBL is a one-year full-time program and is designed for graduates with minimum two years of work experience.
- The program provides a solid grounding in major business disciplines and core business skills. Our faculty is world-class experts in their fields and they develop courses based on up-to-date best practice and the latest academic research.
- This program aims to provide India’s future leaders with the skills, knowledge, and values needed to meet the challenges of the workplace in the new emerging India.
- The SOIL PGBLP will equip students with these skills to become the best leaders in the new Emerging India.
PGP in Human Resources Leadership (PGPHRL)
- The course introduces the fundamental principles of Human Resources and Organizational Behaviour by examining psychological theories that provide insight into human behavior at work.
- The program facilitates learning in modern concepts, techniques and practices in the management of human resources and exposes the student to different functional areas of management to enhance their effectiveness.
- The major thrust areas are Human Resource Planning, Talent Management, Performance Management, Learning and Development, Compensation & Benefits, Employer Branding, Industrial Relations & Labor Laws. It aims to equip the students with the knowledge and skills required for managing HR in a way that contributes to the development of individuals and organizations.
- Since the PGP HR Leadership program itself is a specialized program, there are no separate Areas for Concentration. Students are required to choose 14 electives from the courses offered to them
- For admission to Business Leadership Programs, students with a minimum of two years full-time work experience after graduation are eligible to apply.
- For Human Resource Leadership Program, working professionals can apply.
- Students must have a valid score of any of the test – CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT scores.
Admission Process for
- Profile Evaluation: Online Application Form
- Fit: Essays
- Psychometric Test: SOIL Admission Test (STAT) Assessment
- Feedback: Recommendations
- Talent Appreciation: Interview
Fees Details (2019-20)
- PGP in Business Leadership (PGPBL) – Rs. 1,473,226
- PGP in Human Resources Leadership (PGPHRL) – Rs. 1,255,864
- Note: * Security Deposit (refundable) – Rs. 30,000
- *Admission fee, along with the applicable service tax has to be paid at the time of offer acceptance.
Application Fee & Mode of Application
- The mode of application is online. The application fee for the program is Rs.2000/-
- The GST is payable at the time of payment with the respective fee component. Admission fee excludes your Hostel Accommodation, Books, Course Materials, Sidhbari Trip and other expenses during your stay at the campus. As per prevailing Govt. of India rules, the current rate of GST is 18%.
Application Process for SOIL Gurgaon PG Program Admission 2019
Step 1: Introduce Yourself
- We help MBA aspirants think their MBA decision through and evaluate if the candidate and SOIL are a good fit. MBA aspirants reach out to us for:
- Profile assessment and CV review of Our Admissions office will be happy to review your CV, assess your academic and professional profile and help you understand how to make a strong application. For a detailed evaluation of your profile please mail your resume and academic performance scores to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line: Profile Evaluation.
- Admissions Team Connect Our Admissions Team can assist with any specific program related queries and provide details regarding how we can support you through the application process. They can also give you feedback on what is the profile of an ideal SOIL candidate and how your profile compares to it.
Step 2: Submit your Application
- Our application process requires you to fill in an online application form by your chosen application deadline. You will be required to provide the admissions committee with the following:
- Details of academic background
- Extensive account of your work experience
- GMAT/CAT/XAT or any other entrance test scores. These scores are not mandatory, however, they add extra weight to the application
- Contact details of two recommenders, with at least one professional recommender, whom SOIL will email at a later date
- Three mandatory essays to help us determine your fit with SOIL
- Preferred dates for STAT and interviews
- The application fee amounts to Rs. 2000/- and is non-refundable. Candidature for admissions is only considered after remittance of the admission fee of Rs. 2000/-. This admission fee goes towards covering the costs associated with STAT (SOIL Talent Appreciation Test).
- Click here to submit your application form
For more details please visit http://www.soilindia.net/
School of Inspired Leadership, Plot No 76,Sector 44,Gurgaon (Delhi – NCR),Haryana-122003, India, Email: email@example.com, Website: www.soilindia.net