School of Inspired Leadership (SOIL) announces Admission to Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) & Post Graduate Program in Management-Human Resources (PGPM-HR) 2022
SOIL Gurgaon PGPM & PGPM-HR Admission – School of Inspired Leadership (SOIL), Gurgaon has announced the admission for its One year Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) & Post Graduate Program in Management-Human Resources (PGPM-HR) Program for the Academic Year 2022-23.
SOIL Gurgaon PGPM & PGPM-HR Admission Date 2022
- Cycle 1-Application Deadline: 11th December 2021
- Cycle 2-Application Deadline: 22nd January 2022
- Final Application Deadline : 19th February 2022
SOIL Gurgaon PGPM & PGPM-HR Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- To be eligible for admissions into the PGPM & PGPM HR program, a student must fulfill the following criteria.
- A Completed Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised institution with at least 50% in graduation.
- Greater than 60% in 10th & 12th Standard Examinations
- Candidates with a prior work experience of 2 or more years are eligible to apply.
- Please fill in your total full-time work experience as on 30th April 2022. Part-time jobs & Internships do not qualify for full-time work experience.
- Valid CAT/NMAT/GMAT/XAT* scores are accepted for PGPM-HR (Non-Mandatory but adds weightage to your profile)
SOIL Gurgaon PGPM & PGPM-HR Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates can apply through official website https://www.soil.edu.in/
- Our application process requires you to fill in an online application form by your chosen application deadline.
- Step 1: Start your registration process by visiting https://www.soil.edu.in/
- Step 2: Complete the Registration process and online application form by making an online payment of INR 2000 /-
- Step 3: Once you complete the payment, you will receive a notification email acknowledging your payment.
- Step 4: The applicant will have to select a date for their Design Thinking Workshop (A half day immersion where students will solve real-life problems. It is designed to help us appreciate your candidature better and also provide you a glimpse of our innovative approach to teaching and learning.)
- Step 5: Once the candidate is interviewed, the Admissions team will evaluate every profile and send the result via email
- Application Fee : Rs. 2000/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Online Mode
For more details and apply, please visit the official website