Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS) Pune announces Admission to MBA 2024, Apply now
SIMS Pune MBA Admission 2024 – Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS) Pune invites application for admission to 2-years full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for the academic year 2024-2026.
SIMS Pune MBA Admission 2024
- Registration closes on : November 23, 2023 (Thursday)
- Payment closes on: November 23, 2023 (Thursday)
- Admit Card Live on (www.snaptest.org) :
- December 04, 2023 (Monday) for SNAP Test 1
- December 09, 2023 (Saturday) for SNAP Test 02 and SNAP Test 03
- SNAP Computer Base Test (CBT) 2023
- SNAP Test 1 – December 10, 2023 (Sunday)
- SNAP Test 2 – December 17, 2023 (Sunday)
- SNAP Test 3 – December 22, 2023 (Friday)
- Announcement of Result : January 10, 2024 (Wednesday)
- Last date of online registration for SIMS MBA Programme and Payment : January 09, 2024 (Tuesday)
- List of candidates shortlisted for GEPI : January 16, 2024 (Tuesday)
- SIMS form and Slot booking : January 22, 2024 (Monday) till 11.59 PM
- Shortlist call letter publication(GEPI Admit Card) : January 27, 2024 (Saturday)
- Dates of GEPI : February 02, 03, 04 and 10,11, 2024 (Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Saturday, Sunday)
- Announcement of First Merit list : February 23 (Friday) to February 26 (Monday) 2024
- Last date for payment of fees for candidates in the first merit list : March 29, 2024 (Friday)
- Programme Commencement, Candidate Reporting at Institute and Hostel allotment : June 03, 2024 (Monday)
- Candidates should be a graduate from any recognised University / Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade at graduation level. Defence category candidates should be the son/ daughter/ spouse of Defence personnel. Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Important: It is the responsibility of the Candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualifications for admission. Having been admitted provisionally does not mean acceptance of eligibility. Final eligibility for admission will be decided by Symbiosis International (Deemed University). Reservation: (As per MoU with Ministry of Defence/ As per the University norms)
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.sims.edu/
- A candidate aspiring to join an MBA programme offered by any Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies Pune has to take the common, mandatory Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Computer Based Test (CBT) 2023. For SNAP Test information log on to http://www.snaptest.org and register. Get your SNAP-ID and complete the SNAP and Institution registration and payment.
- The candidates desirous to seek admission to be required to apply on the prescribed form online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Before filling the application form read the instructions carefully. Visit the University website for online submission of application forms.
- SNAP Registration Fee: Rs. 2250/- Per test
- Institution Registration Fee: Rs.1000/-
- Mode of Payment: Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking & Offline Through Demand draft
- The Selection process is carried out in two steps.
- Step I- SNAP Test: Each student desirous of admission to SIMS, Pune must appear for Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Test, which is a common written test for the admission to all Symbiosis postgraduate institutes. Preserve the Admit Card of SNAP Test for further selection process at SIMS, Pune. Appearing for SNAP Test does not automatically qualify an applicant for the next step in the selection process at SIMS, Pune.
- Step II- GEPIWAT at SIMS, Pune: Based on SNAP scores, short-listed applicants will be called for the next selection process at SIMS, Pune. Results of shortlisted / not shortlisted candidates are announced via a web-link on SIMS Pune’s website as per the scheduled dates. The entire selection process will be held at PUNE only. This process includes Group Exercise, Personal Interview & Written Ability Test (GE-PIWAT).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2023
- MBA Admission Process in India
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2023