SCI Mumbai announces Admission to Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc. Applied Nautical Science Program for August 2021 Batch
SCI Mumbai DNS Course Admission 2021 – Shipping Corporation of India (SCI) invites application from eligible, unmarried and medically fit male/female candidates, Indian nationals, who are desirous of pursuing a career at sea, for the DNS Course leading to B.Sc. (Applied Nautical Science) for August 2021 Batch.
All interested candidates must appear and qualify IMU CET i.e. Common Entrance Test which is mandatory in order to join MTI Powai. Final selection will be purely on the merit list of IMU CET Results.
- DNS Leading to B.Sc (Nautical Science)
- IMU-CET and qualifying IMU-CET Exam is mandatory for all aspiring candidates to join SCI-MTI in August 2021 Batch of DNS Course.
SCI Mumbai DNS Course Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date of IMU-CET Application Form: 20th August 2021
- Last Date of SCI-MTI Application Form: 05th September 2021
- Date of CET Examination: 29th August 2021
- Date of course commencement: 01st October 2021
Eligibility Criteria for SCI Mumbai DNS Course Admission 2021
For SCI Mumbai DNS Course Admission
- Applicants must pass in 10+2 exams from a recognized Board with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) with not less than 60% marks. Students who have appeared for 10+2 exam and are waiting for results are also eligible to apply
- Pass in B.Sc (PCM)/B.sc (Electronics with Physics as an individual subject in one of the years) with marks not less than 60% from a recognized University. OR
- B.E. / B. Tech. degree from an AICTE recognized college with marks not less than 50%.
- And Minimum 50% marks in English in 10th or 12th or B.Sc or B.Tech or B.E.
- Relaxation for SC/ST candidates 5% relaxation in educational qualification marks. However, there is no relaxation in English marks.
SCI Mumbai DNS Course Admission 2021 Application Process
- Step 1 – Register online for IMU-CET for DNS Course on Indian Maritime University (IMU) Website: www.imu.edu.in
- Step 2 – Go to SCI website www.shipindia.com and Fill-up the Online Application Form for MTI admission before 05th September 2021 (1700 hrs)
- Step 3 – Complete SCI Online Application Form and send the SELF ATTESTED scan copies of the documents as mentioned to us at [email protected], mentioning “DNS Admission – candidate’s name” in the subject of the email.
- Step 4 – Print HALL TICKETS for IMU-CET from IMU Website www.imu.edu.in
- All interested candidates must appear and qualify IMU CET which is mandatory for admission at MTI Powai. Final selection will be purely on the merit list of IMU CET Results.
- Date, time and venue of IMU CET Exam are normally intimated through personal email ID and by logging on to IMU website
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website