RIMS Imphal announces B.Sc. in Medical Laboratory Technology 2019-20
RIMS Imphal BSc in Medical Laboratory Technology Admission 2019 – Online applications for Admission to B.Sc. in Medical Laboratory Technology in Regional Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS) Imphal for the academic session 2019-20 are hereby invited from intending candidates who belong to the candidates of NE States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura.
See: B.Sc Admission 2019
Name of Course:
- B.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT)
No. of Seats
- Total Seats: 15 seats
- UR-7, OBC-2, ST-5, SC-1
Mode of Selection
- The candidates shall be selected purely on the basis of merit list in NEET-UG-2019.
How to Apply?
- Candidates need to apply online through official website www.rims.edu.in
- The following documents are required along with the application.
- Domicile certificate
- Admit Card of NEET-UG Exam-2019
- Score Card of NEET-UG Exam-2019
- Age Proof Certificate
- Pass Certificate of Class X and Class XII
- Mark Sheet of class XII
- 4 recent Passport photographs
- ST/ SC/ OBC Certificate
- Aadhar card and the voter card
- N.B.: No hostel facility shall be provided for this academic year. For further details and any updates, if any, please check RIMS website www.rims.edu.in periodically.
- The last date of submission of online application at RIMS website: 31st August 2019 upto 04.00 PM
- Counselling will be done at RIMS, Imphal on 05th September 2019 at 10.00 am
- Regional Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS), Imphal-795004, (An Autonomous Institute under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India) Tel. No. 0385-2414629/ 2414720/ 2414750 (Ext. 180), website www.rims.edu.in