Rajiv Gandhi National law University Punjab announces Admission to MBA Program in Law 2023, Apply Now
RGNUL Punjab MBA (Law) Admission 2023 – Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law Punjab invites online applications from eligible candidates for admission in Postgraduate Program for MBA in Law for the Academic Year 2023
RGNUL Punjab MBA (Law) Admission 2023
- Last Date to Submission of Application Form: 28th February 2023
- A graduate of any discipline from a recognized university/institute, with a minimum of 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST candidates) in the aggregate of all years of the respective course.
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law Punjab invites applications from eligible candidates for admission in various programmes
- The method of admission will be Course Admission. After compilation of all the procedures, the candidates will be posted at Punjab, India 144701.
- The candidates can see further details on the official website https://www.rgnul.ac.in/.
- The selection of the candidates for admission to MBA (LAW) programme is a two-step process
- In the first step, the candidates are shortlisted from among the candidates who have applied to the programme and submitted the application fee and those who satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- In the second step, the Group Discussion and Personal Interview Rounds shall be conducted
- The final selection shall be done on the basis of the composite factors such as previous academic records and performance in the group discussion and personal interview of the candidates.
- Semester-I Rs. 1,50,000
- Semester-II Rs. 90,000
- Semester-III Rs. 1,52,500
- Semester-IV Rs 1,07,500
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website
- MBA Admission Notifications 2023
- MBA Entrance Exams 2023
- Law Entrance Exam and Admission Notifications 2023