Regional Cancer Centre (RCC), Thiruvananthapuram announces Admission to PhD Program in Statistics, Biostatistics and Epidemiology for Session 2022, Apply now
RCC Trivandrum PhD Admission 2022 – Regional Cancer Centre (RCC), Thiruvananthapuram has invited applications for admission to the Full-Time Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Program in Statistics, Biostatistics and Epidemiology recognized by the Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Manipal, Karnataka for the academic session 2022-23
- Vacancies available for the year 2022 is 06
RCC Trivandrum PhD Admission Dates 2022
- Application Process: Ongoing
- Last Date to Apply: 7th March, 2022
RCC Trivandrum PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Applicants should have a Master’s degree in Statistics/ Biostatistics/Epidemiology/Public Health with 60% or equivalent grade. Applicants must have cleared one of the National Eligibility Test conducted by CSIR-UGC, NET, GATE, National Level Examinations Conducted by Central Govt. Institutions such as DST, ICAR, ICMR, ITT, IISC IISER etc.
- Fellows, Project assistants etc. working in funded projects of RCC can also apply for Ph.D screening test as per the MAHE guidelines.
RCC Trivandrum PhD Admission Application Process
- Application can be submitted in the prescribed application form attached to the Notification available at https://www.rcctvm.gov.in/ (Courses & Training link).
- Duly completed application form with necessary documents should reach ‘The Additional Director (Academic), Regional Cancer Centre, Thiruvananthapuram-695011’ latest by 7th March, 2022.
- Application registration fee of Rs. 250/- should be remitted as Demand Draft in favor of Director, Regional Cancer Centre, Payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
- Selection will be based on a written test followed by an Interview
- Institutional annual research fee is Rs. 25,000/- and caution deposit, Rs. 10,000/-.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website