Directorate of Medical Education, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka notifies Admission to BSc Allied Health Sciences, BPT, BPO, Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Courses for Session 2023, Apply Online
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Admission 2023 – Directorate of Medical Education, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka has started the Admission to B.P.T, B.P.O and B.Sc Allied Health Sciences, Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Course for the academic year 2023-24
Government of Karnataka has authorized Directorate of Medical Education for selection of candidates through online counseling for admission to BPT, B.P.O and B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences, Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc Allied Health Sciences Course (Lateral Entry) and Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Lateral Entry) for the seats in Government colleges and Government seats in private colleges
- B.P.T (Bachelor of Physiotherapy) (4 ½ Years Duration)
- B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences (4 years Duration)
- B.P.O (4 ½ Years Duration)
- Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Lateral Entry)
- B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences (Lateral Entry)
- Date of issue of Notification & hosting of Brochure 12-10-2023
- Hosting of Online Registration & Application 12-10-2023
- Last Date for Online Registration & Application 18-10-2023
- Last Date for Payment of prescribed fees 19-10-2023
- Rank Assign and Documents Verification Date: Will be notified later
For BPT Course
- Applicant should have passed II-PUC / 12th Standard (10+2) or equivalent exam individually in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English and must have obtained not less than 40% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (35% in case of SC/ST & OBC applicants)
For BPO Course
- Applicant should have passed II-PUC / 12t h Standard (10+2) or equivalent exam withEnglish as one of the language and physics, chemistry and biology /mathematics as optional subjects with not less than 50% of marks in the aggregate of the relevant Science subjects i.e., Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics provided the candidate has passed in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics subjects individually to be eligible
- Note: In the case of students belonging to SC/ST and OBC, the minimum requirement in percentage of marks shall not be less than45% for admission to this course.
For B.Sc Allied Health Sciences Course
- B.Sc. in Medical Laboratory Tech.; Cardiac Care Tech.; Perfusion Tech.; Anaesthesia and Operation Theatre Tech.; Medical Imaging Tech.; Radiotherapy Tech.; Neuroscience Tech.; Renal Dialysis Tech.; Respiratory Care Tech.; Optometry; Emergency & Trauma Care Tech.; BOT; BASLP; BPH; BHA: A candidate seeking admission to the Bachelor of Science degree courses in the Allied Health Sciences course shall have studied English as one of the principal subjects during PUC/12th Std.
For Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Course
- The candidate should have studied and passed qualifying Diploma or GNM from Government Institute or Karnataka Government recognized educational institutions located in the State of Karnataka and candidates who were domiciled in Karnataka for 10 years and have studied in Karnataka for a minimum period of seven years.
For Non In-service
- Candidate a. Hold a diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)
- Be a registered nurse c. Have passed Pre-university examination in Arts /Science/ Commerce conducted by Dept. of Pre University Education, Karnataka State or its equivalent recognized by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
For In-service Candidate
- Should have passed the General Nursing and Midwifery examination
- Should be a Domicile of Karnataka
Lateral Entry to BPT
- A candidate with 10+2 / 12th pass in Science Stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and two years or three years Diploma in Physiotherapy from recognized state government board will be eligible for entry to third year BPT.
B.Sc Allied Health Sciences course (Lateral Entry)
- A candidate seeking admission to the Bachelor’s Degree Courses in the Allied Health Sciences course from SlNo.1 to 12 shall have studied English as one of the subject during the tenure of the course and for those seeking admission to the Bachelor of Science Degree Courses shall have the following eligibility
Documents to be produced
- SSLC / 10th standard Marks Card,
- 2ndPUC/12th standard Marks Card of the candidate,
- Candidate’s Study Certificate;
- If claiming Rural quota: – Rural Study Certificate from 1st to 10th std for Ten Complete Years.
- If claiming Kannada Medium quota: Kannada Medium Study Certificate from 1st to 10th std for Ten Complete Years;.
- If claiming reservation benefits: Caste / Caste Income Certificate issued by Concerned Tahsildar- For SC / ST in Form-D, Category-I in Form E and 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B in Form F.
Reservation of Seats
- Seats will be reserved for the following categories to the extent it is specified by the Government.
- Step 1: Enter all the details through ONLINE by browsing the URL on website http://kea.kar.nic.in After completion of entry of all the details candidate’s will receive an application ID and Password to their registered mobile phone number and to email address and also the same information will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 2: Upload the scanned copy of recent passport size Colour Photograph, Signature and Left Hand Thumb Impression in JPG / JPEG format separately.
- Step 3: The candidates have to pay the requisite fee in the prescribed method.
- Step 4: Take a printout of the application form on A-4 Size paper and the same copy should be produced during document verification
- General and OBC candidates Rs. 800/-
- SC, ST, Category – I and PWD candidates Rs.400/-
Mode of Payment
- The prescribed registration fee should be remitted through payment gateway by using Debit or Credit Cards (Master or Visa) only
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website