Pt. Sunderlal Sharma Open University Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PG Diploma and Diploma Admission for Session 2022-23
Pt. Sunderlal Sharma Open University Admission 2022 – Pt. Sunderlal Sharma Open University, Chhattisgarh Bilaspur invites application for admission to various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PG Diploma, Diploma and Certificate Courses offered at this University for the academic session beginning in July 2022 to June 2023
- PSSOU 2022 Application Form Releases on: 01st June 2022
- Last Date to Submit the Application Form: 31st August 2022
- The following is the list of courses offered by the Pandit Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University.
Postgraduate Diploma Courses
- Postgraduate Diploma in Yog Science (PGDYS)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Psychological Guidance and Counselling (PGDPG&C)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication (PGDJMC)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Broadcast Journalism and New Media (PGDBJNM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations (PGDAPR)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Chhattisgarhi Language and Literature (PGDCLL)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Labour Laws and Labour Welfare (PGDLLLW)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Cyber Law
- Diploma in Science to Social Development in Ramchritarmanas
- Certificate Courses
- Certificate in Goods and Service Tax
- For UG Programs: Candidates must have qualified 12th class exams from a recognized board to be eligible for applying in undergraduate courses from PSSOU.
- For B.Lib Course: Candidate must possess graduate degree from a recognized university.
- For PG and Postgraduate Diploma Programs: Candidates must possess a graduate degree from a recognized university.
- Click here to check the Eligibility Criteria for each course in the notification
- Applicants need to visit the official website http://pssou.ac.in and fill out the application form. The starting of the admission is the registration. Candidates fill the all required filled correctly.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of PSSOU i.e. pssou.ac.in
- Step 2: On the official website, candidates would have to click on the Online Admission link.
- Step 3: Upon clicking on the Online Admission link, the candidate will be redirected to a new window where they will be asked to fill in the details and attach necessary documents.
- Step 4: After submitting all the details and documents asked, the candidate would have to pay the fee. Once the candidate have paid the fee, they will receive a confirmation via SMS on the mobile number provided by them
- For all Category Candidates – Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment – Candidates can make the payment of the fee via
- Online payment gateway using Credit/Debit Card/Internet Banking.
- Bank Challan (Grameen Bank, Bank of Baroda)
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website