Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University Hyderabad announces Admission into Master’s Degree Programs 2022, Apply Now
PJTSAU Master’s Degree Admission 2022 – The Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU) Rajendranagar, Hyderabad invites application for admission to Master’s degree courses in Agriculture, Agricultural Engineering and Community Science-formerly Home Science at its constituent Colleges in Hyderabad, Jagtial and Sangareddy for the academic year 2022-23.
PJTSAU Masters’ Degree Admission 2022
- M.Sc. (Agriculture)
- MBA (Agribusiness Management)
- M.Sc. (Community Science – formerly Home Science)
- M.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering)
- Commencement of Submission of Online Application: 11th November 2022
- Last date of payment for Registration Fee: 01st December 2022
- Last date for submission of filled in Online Application: 03rd December 2022
- Dates for Correction(s) in the Submitted Online Application Form if any: 04th & 05th December 2022
- Candidates seeking admission into Master’s Degree courses must have passed the relevant 4 years Bachelor’s Degree examination specified against each course given in the table below from a State Agricultural University (SAU) / Central Agricultural University (CAU)/ institution accredited by ICAR (See Appendix I for local and nonlocal area specifications).
- The applicants who appeared for ICAR PG-AIEEA (ICAR entrance examination) 2022 only are eligible for admission into Master’s Degree Courses.
- For admission into Master’s courses, the candidates must have secured a minimum OGPA of 5.50 / 10.00 (SC/ST-5.00/10.00) or 2.50 / 4.00 (SC / ST – 2.00 / 4.00) or 50% marks in traditional system (SC / ST-40%) in the qualifying examination.
- Age limit: The upper age limit for admission is 40 years as on 31st December 2022
- Eligible Candidates can apply online application through official website https://www.pjtsau.edu.in & https://pg.pjtsau.ac.in/
- Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- The applicant should carefully read the prospectus before proceeding to apply online. Applicants can either download a copy of the prospectus or read it online.
- For General candidates : Rs. 1800/-
- For SC/ST/PH candidates : Rs.900/-
- Mode of Payment: Online through Debit Card /Credit Card (Visa / MasterCard)/NET banking
- The selection shall be based on the previous academic record at Under Graduate level and performance (marks) in the entrance test conducted by ICAR through ICAR AIEEA (PG) 2022 and the weightage will be in the ratio of 30:70, respectively. The candidates who have appeared for the entrance test in a major subject group will not be permitted to interchange to any other major subject group.
- The identified subject groups only will be considered for admissions. Based on the merit rank arrived through the stipulated formula, the candidate will be allowed to take admission in a specific sub-subject (discipline) at PJTSAU as per the choice of the candidate and availability of seat at that merit rank through an offline counselling process.
For more details and apply please visit the official website