Parul University announces Admission to PhD Program for Session 2021-22
Parul University PhD Admission 2021 – Parul University invites online application from eligible candidates for admission to PhD program for the academic session 2021-22
PhD Program offered
- Library and Information Sciences
- Social Work
- Applied Sciences
- IT and CS
Parul University PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date for Online Application : 31st July 2021
- Date of announcement of list of eligible candidate on the university website :- 03rd August 2021
- Date of Written Test Online Mode : 07th August 2021
- Date of Personal Interview and Presentation Online Mode : 10th August 2021
- Announcement of the list of selected candidates on university website : 12th August 2021
- Commencement of semester and last date for payment of fees : 16th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Parul University PhD Admission 2021
- Master’s degree or equivalent in the relevant subject with 55% or equivalent CGPA / 50% in case of Medical Courses, from any University recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) in India. (SC / ST candidates are eligible for a 5% relaxation in marks or equivalent CGPA).
- In case of candidates holding a qualifying degree from a foreign university, registration for PhD will be confirmed after determination of equivalence by the Parul University.
- The qualifying degree should be recognized by the UGC / Association of Indian Universities / Central Council of Indian Medicine / Central Council of Homoeopathy / Indian Nursing Council / Council of Architecture / Pharmacy Council of India / All India Council for Technical Education or any other approved and recognized Scientific Bodies of the Government of India and approved by the Academic Council / Board of Management of this University for Provisional Registration for the PhD Degree.
- Candidates who have obtained their degree/s through correspondence course/s are not eligible.
Parul University PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Online Admission forms may be obtained from the University admission portal www.puadmission.in
- The Last date for submitting applications along with scanned copies of all necessary credentials is 31st July 2021.
- Selection will be based on a written test and Interview.
- Note: The Candidate/s who have qualified UGC NET (including JRF)/ UGC-CSIR NET (Including JRF)/SLET/ GATE/ teacher fellowship holder or have passed M.Phil Program shall appear for the PhD Entrance Test of 50 marks of 1 hrs duration comprising MCQs based Research Methodology only.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website