|PhD Buzz: Join the VIP Club for Instant Updates on Admissions and Entrance Exams!|
Parul University announces Admission to PhD Program for Session 2023-24
Parul University PhD Admission 2023 – Parul University invites online application from eligible candidates for admission to PhD program for the academic session 2023-24
PhD Program offered
Faculty of Applied Sciences
- Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Applied Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Geology, Environmental Science, Forensic Science
Faculty of Arts
- History, English, Psychology, Journalism and Mass Communication
Faculty of Ayurved
- Kriya Sharir, Rachanna Sharir, Dravyaguna, Swasthavrutta, Shalya Tantra, Kayachikitsa
Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Robotics and Mechatronics, Aeronautical Engineering, Civil Engineering
Faculty of Homoeopathy
- Organon of Medicine
Faculty of Management Studies
- Library and Information Sciences
- Social Work
- Applied Sciences
- IT and CS
Parul University PhD Admission 2023 Important Dates
- Last Date for Online Application: 01st June 2023
- Date of announcement of list of eligible candidate on the university website: 05th June 2023
- Date of Written Test Online Mode: 10th June 2023
- Date of Personal Interview and Presentation Online Mode: 17th June 2023
- Declaration of List: 01st July 2023
- Commencement of semester and last date for payment of fees: 15th July 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Parul University PhD Admission 2023
- Master’s degree or equivalent in the relevant subject with 55% or equivalent CGPA / 50% in case of Medical Courses, from any University recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) in India. (SC / ST candidates are eligible for a 5% relaxation in marks or equivalent CGPA).
- In case of candidates holding a qualifying degree from a foreign university, registration for PhD will be confirmed after determination of equivalence by the Parul University.
- The qualifying degree should be recognized by the UGC / Association of Indian Universities / Central Council of Indian Medicine / Central Council of Homoeopathy / Indian Nursing Council / Council of Architecture / Pharmacy Council of India / All India Council for Technical Education or any other approved and recognized Scientific Bodies of the Government of India and approved by the Academic Council / Board of Management of this University for Provisional Registration for the PhD Degree.
- Candidates who have obtained their degree/s through correspondence course/s are not eligible.
Parul University PhD Admission 2023 Application Process
- Online Admission forms may be obtained from the University admission portal www.puadmission.in
- The Last date for submitting applications along with scanned copies of all necessary credentials is 05th June 2023
- Selection will be based on a written test and Interview.
- Note: The Candidate/s who have qualified UGC NET (including JRF)/ UGC-CSIR NET (Including JRF)/SLET/ GATE/ teacher fellowship holder or have passed M.Phil Program shall appear for the PhD Entrance Test of 50 marks of 1 hrs duration comprising MCQs based Research Methodology only.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website