SVKM’s NMIMS Mumbai announces Admission to PhD Program in Management for Session 2023, Apply now
NMIMS PhD in Management Admission– Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), School of Business Management invites applications for Admission to Part-Time/Full-Time PhD in Management Programs for the academic session 2023-24
NMIMS PhD in Management Admission 2023
- Program: PhD in Management, Minimum 4 years and Maximum 6 years (including coursework) as per school’s programme structure and UGC guidelines.
- In Take Capacity: – 20 seats
- Specialization in Business Policy and General Management*, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources and Behavioral Science, Operations and Decision Sciences and Economics.
- * SBM NMIMS also invites applications for candidates interested in Corporate Social Responsibility, sustainability and circular economy under Business Policy and General Management specialization.
- Online Registration on website www.nmims.edu Monday, 16th January 2023
- Last date of online Registration Sunday, 16th July 2023
- Call letters available on website for Written Test & PI: 19th July 2023
- Conduct of Written test (Timing 11:00 am to 12:00 noon): 22nd July 2023
- Conduct of Personal Interview (2 pm onwards) Saturday, 22nd July 2023
- Result – Declaration of Merit List (after 5.00 p.m.) candidate need to check from their dashboard: 28th July 2023
- Document upload & Payment of Admission fees 29th July to 3rd August 2023
- Commencement of Program: 05th August 2023
- Closure of Admission / Last date of admission: 21st August 2023
- Candidates for admission to the programme shall have a Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) or an equivalent degree from a foreign educational Institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions.
- Executive PhD (Working Executives /Teaching faculty) will require at least 5 years Full Time Work experience in executive or supervisory capacity up to the date of written test / personal interview (out of which at least 2 years work experience should be after obtaining Master’s Degree) No work experience is necessary for full time candidates
- The experience should be full time experience and will NOT include part time experience, internships, projects, training period, trainee (management, engineering) etc.
- Online registration at www.nmims.edu
- Before filling the online form, please read all the instructions carefully mentioned in the instruction sheet and refer to the important dates.
- All the candidates must specify the following in their submission
- The specialization area for which the candidate wishes to pursue.
- Upto 500 words Statement of Purpose (SOP) justifying the purpose of pursuing Ph.D. programme.
- Upto 500 words note on research ideas that the candidate might want to study.
- The candidate must explicitly choose the Full time/Executive option at the time of application.
- Registration Fee is Rs. 2500/- plus applicable taxes
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
Executive / Full Time PhD
- The candidate must have passed the Admission Test conducted by the University. OR
- The candidate is qualified in UGC-NET (including JRF)/UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF)/SLET/GATE / Teacher Fellowship examination of the apex bodies in higher/technical professional education or other equivalent examination over a period of last 3 years.
- Section A: NMIMS written Research Ability Test
- Section B: Critique a Research Manuscript (subject specific written test)
- The candidate must have qualified a written test with qualifying marks as 50% conducted by the NMIMS University.
- Note: Candidates those who have qualified in UGC-NET (including JRF)/UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF)/SLET/GATE / Teacher Fellowship examination of the apex bodies in higher/ technical professional education or other equivalent examinations with valid score in validity period (last 3 years) are exempted from NMIMS entrance test. However, they have to appear for a Personal Interview.
- Personal interview based on Statement of Purpose.
- The candidates will have to demonstrate research orientation, aptitude and commitment during
- Personal Interview. Final Selection will be on merit.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website